As more women choose to pursue other goals before starting a family, egg freezing is increasingly being seen as a socially acceptable way to preserve fertility. Fertility preservation is a cost-effective way to ensure a woman has healthy eggs available when she is ready to start a family. The fees associated with egg freezing can be affordable as outlined below.
New Hope Fertility Center is an industry leader in the field of egg freezing and fertility preservation. In an easily accessible location in Manhattan, New Hope’s state of the art facility provides world class care that addresses the specific needs of each client.
Fees Associated with Egg Freezing
At New Hope, a one cycle egg freezing package includes the following:
- A follicle count to verify ovarian reserve
- Education and instruction about the egg freezing process and how to administer fertility medication
- Egg retrieval during an outpatient procedure
- Local anesthetic
- Egg freezing via vitrification, a method of freezing that virtually eliminates the chance for ice crystal formation
- Post cycle review with a fertility expert
- Six months of egg storage
- Blood work and ultrasound throughout the cycle to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Fees associated with egg freezing for one cycle are $6,400. This is in addition to the cost for fertility medication which may range from $0 to $1,500. The specific amount and cost of fertility medication is dependent on each woman’s specific medical needs.
Benefits of Fertility Preservation
There are a number of non-financial benefits to egg freezing. First is the peace of mind of knowing that healthy eggs are being stored until it is the right time for you to get pregnant. Therefore, women are able to follow their own path without being limited by their biological clock. After all, women are able to give much more to their families if they feel fulfilled in their lives. Women deserve the ability to have a family on their terms and on their timing.
For additional information on the fees associated with egg freezing, contact New Hope Fertility Center today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.