If you are planning to get pregnant in the New Year 2020, you must be proactive and seek out non-traditional, holistic therapies to increase your chance of conception. Look: For centuries, acupuncture has been used in Chinese medicine as a holistic therapy to increase fertility. The best part: We have an in-house acupuncture for fertility service. This service entitles our patients to convenient and discounted acupuncture treatment.
How Acupuncture Can Enhance Your Fertility
Our acupuncturists are specially trained in a fertility-focused treatment of care. When thin needles are inserted into specific points of a body, blood flow is stimulated to that area.
- Increases blood flow to reproductive organs
- Balances hormones
- Reduces stress during IVF treatment
- Enhances ovarian function
- Overall stabilization of the endocrine system
A Recent Study shows that you can increase your chance of a successful pregnancy by up to 42 percent by beginning acupuncture treatment three months before your IVF transfer. Women who do not undergo acupuncture before their IVF transfer only had a 26 percent chance of pregnancy success. Bottom Line: Our fertility specialists are avid promoters of an acupuncture regimen for their IVF patients.
Other Acupuncture Holistic Benefits
Acupuncture helps to correct medical problems that hinder a woman’s fertility.
- Reduced stress and improved mental clarity/overall wellness
- Improved egg quality
- Regulated FSH
- Improved implantation success rate – conception
- Improved full-term pregnancy success
- Reduced rate of miscarriage
- Improved thyroid-related infertility
Acupuncture Embryo Transfer Plan
- Morning of embryo transfer
- Afternoon following transfer
- 5 days after transfer
Cutting-Edge IVF Protocols
Challenging Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a challenging case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are deemed to be hopelessly infertile.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
One Good Egg Policy
Customized IVF care is the best. Remember: It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce good quality eggs during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of injectable fertility medications.
Avid Promoter of Acupuncture for Fertility
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized IVF treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.