If you have been trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully, you must be proactive and seek out non-traditional therapies to increase your chances. Look: Acupuncture is rooted in Chinese medicine and is used to increase fertility. Did you know? We have an in-house acupuncture for fertility service. This service entitles our patients to conveniently discounted acupuncture treatment.
Acupuncture for Fertility
An acupuncturist inserts very small, thin needles into specific points of a body to stimulate blood flow to that area.
- Increases blood flow to reproductive organs
- Balances hormones
- Relieves stress
A Recent Study shows that you can increase your chance of a successful pregnancy by up to 42 percent by beginning acupuncture treatment three months before your IVF transfer. Women who do not undergo acupuncture before their IVF transfer only had a 26 percent chance of pregnancy success. Bottom Line: Our fertility specialists are avid promoters of an acupuncture regimen for their IVF patients.
How Acupuncture Works
Our acupuncturists are specially trained in a fertility-focused treatment of care.
- Increases IVF pregnancy chances
- Reduces stress during IVF treatment
- Enhances ovarian function
- Increases blood supply to reproductive organs – uterus
- Overall stabilization of the endocrine system
Acupuncture Holistic Benefits
Acupuncture is a holistic medical treatment derived by the Chinese centuries ago. It is a medical practice that involved inserting hair-size needles into trigger points on the body.
Acupuncture helps to correct medical problems that hinder a woman’s fertility.
- Reduced stress and improved mental clarity/overall wellness
- Improved egg quality
- Regulated FSH
- Improved implantation success rate – conception
- Improved full-term pregnancy success
- Reduced rate of miscarriage
- Improved thyroid-related infertility
Acupuncture Embryo Transfer Plan
- Morning of embryo transfer
- Afternoon following transfer
- 5 days after transfer
Avid Promoter of Acupuncture for Fertility
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized IVF treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 917.525.5496.