During Holiday festivities, this can be a hurtful question. Many women are being asked this question too frequently and casually by family, friends – even social and work acquaintances. Bringing up the topic of pregnancy can be extremely painful and personal – especially during the Holiday Season.
Take a deep breath and give a non-answer.
- Not sure – or – I don’t know. So, what’s going on with you?
- I’d rather not say because it’s a personal matter . . .
- Pretend you didn’t hear the question and switch topics
- If they persist, just walk away
Improved Fertility Patient Service
Our consistent improvement of patient service begins with providing convenient appointment availability when coordinating your hectic home and workplace schedule with fertility treatment during the Holiday Season. We have implemented extended consultation and monitoring appointment hours during the holidays at our Manhattan and Long Island offices.
Improved Patient-Convenience Service
With the specific goal of providing convenience to you, we can confirm your initial consultation or regular monitoring appointment within the following days and hours that are now available. By appointment only.
- Christmas Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
- New Year’s Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
Every Thursday – 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Improved Patient-Friendly Language Service
We offer consultations and monitoring services for patients whose primary language is Chinese, Arabic, or Spanish.
Improved Multi-Disciplinary Fertility Care Team
Our multi-disciplinary approach to fertility treatment is evidence-based. We offer a unique streamlined approach to fertility treatment that is customized for every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs. Our fertility care team works in tandem with your chosen fertility doctor at every stage of treatment.
Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team is comprised of ultra-talented:
- Medical Assistants
- Ultrasound Technicians
Every member of our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has substantial education and clinical experience in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and OBGYN.
- Please be aware: All cases are always fully reviewed and evaluated by the patient’s chosen fertility doctor in tandem with their multi-disciplinary fertility care team.
- Always remember: Every member of your fertility care team is familiar with your care and treatment, and is in constant communication with your fertility physician, even on days when you don’t personally see your physician.
- Take comfort in knowing: Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has been carefully selected for you to make sure you receive the treatment in the world.
Your fertility care team will collectively arrive at and execute the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon your individual needs.
- Offers the highest chances of pregnancy
- Is most cost-effective
- Produces the best overall patient trust and satisfaction
Cutting-Edge IVF Protocols
Consistent Improvement of Patient Service
The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center offer the best chance of pregnancy success by consistently offering improved patient services. To schedule your consultation, click the icon below – or – call 212.969.7422.