If you are contemplating IVF in 2020 – there is recent GOOD NEWS about patient-friendly financing tools and potential New York mandated insurance coverage for the cost of up to 3 IVF cycles. To help you navigate for the sometimes too confusing cost of IVF treatment, our world renowned fertility specialists will work in tandem with experienced in-house financial and insurance counselors to alleviate your fiscal concerns. We want to free you from treatment cost worries and help you focus on getting pregnant.
Your Guide to IVF Financing and Insurance Coverage
At New Hope Fertility Center, we have over a decade of successful experience in designing customized IVF treatment plans that are cost-effective.
- IVF SURE™ Outcome-Based Service
- Insurance Coverage
- Customized IVF Treatment Plans
IVF Sure™ Outcome-Based Service
Our celebrated IVF SURE™ financing service is principled on outcome-based pricing designed to minimize the risk of your financial investment. Should IVF fail – you will receive an 80 percent refund of your investment (excluding medication expenses).
- The Good News! You can reduce your financial stress by selecting this money-back guarantee program
- No hidden IVF fees or costs. You will pay a fixed fee of $35,000 for three (3) IVF cycles.
- Outcome-Based. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve within a 9-month period, you will receive an 80% refund of the fixed fee – not including medication costs.
How IVF Sure™ Works
- Our MINI IVF™ protocol is gentle and effective by using minimal fertility stimulation medications
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development
- Cutting-edge Genetic Testing will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriage without increasing the number of embryos transferred
- Embryos will be cryopreserved for later Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Candidates for IVF SURE™
- Women who are 38-years or younger AND
- Have a regular menstrual cycle – OR –
- Women having irregular periods and a confirmed Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) diagnosis
- IVF SURE™ fixed outcome-based pricing does not include the cost of surgically retrieving sperm and/or ICSI.
New York’s Large-Group IVF Insurance Coverage Mandate
We are ready to help see if you are eligible to take advantage of New York’s new fertility mandate – the Fair Access to Fertility Treatment Act – FAFTA. Millions of New Yorkers may now have insurance coverage for the cost of IVF and other fertility treatment. Ask your HR staff if your employer is fully- or self-insured. If self-insured, your employer can elect to cover IVF and fertility preservation. You may also be able to purchase a rider covering medication costs and other expenses.
- Up to three cycles of IVF
- Egg and sperm freezing for medical reasons
These large-group insurance plans must now cover the cost of egg and sperm freezing in cases where patients have been diagnosed with:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Effective as of January 1, 2020, couples who have a medical diagnosis of infertility may be covered for the cost of up to three cycles of IVF by their large-group insurance provider. Unfortunately – the law does not mandate coverage for male couples because infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant after 12 months of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse.
New Hope Fertility Center accepts Major Health Insurance in the U.S. Our in-house financial and insurance counselors will help you predetermine your coverage.
Customized IVF Protocols
2020's Best Tools for Financing IVF and Insurance Coverage
New Hope Fertility Center refers patients to several financial solutions to help them pay for fertility treatment. Qualify and Apply Here for low-interest rate and credit-worthy financing solutions.
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal medical and financial needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.