Only innovators of the Mini-IVF™ protocol can offer the best treatment in NYC. What’s the real story? ABC News reports that the Mini-IVF™ – a newer and gentler IVF protocol – has been successfully refined and practiced by our fertility specialists for over a decade. Look: Many women who have failed Conventional IVF have achieved a successful pregnancy after undergoing a Mini-IVF™. It can’t be emphasized enough by Dr. John Zhang – Medical Director and CEO of New Hope Fertility Center – You only need one good-quality egg to achieve a live birth. With Mini-IVF™, you make very few eggs, but good quality eggs to achieve a pregnancy. – ABC News.
Best Mini-IVF™ in NYC
Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF – without the high cost of large quantities of fertility medications.
This holistic IVF protocol is gentle on a woman’s body because patients follow a low-dose oral drug regimen during a fresh cycle – instead of the typical rigorous administration of daily hormone shots.
Because less medication is used during a Mini-IVF™, most women do not experience unpleasant symptoms – such as extreme swelling/bloating, night sweats, and weight gain.
- It’s very similar to IVF but you’re not stimulating the ovaries too much with high doses of medication. – Dr. Zaher Merhi, Director of Research and Development in IVF Technologies at New Hope Fertility Center – Fox News
- There is this feeling that high doses of shots can be detrimental to the quality of eggs. – Merhi Fox News
The Mini-IVF™ is an option for women who may respond better to lower doses of fertility medication. This holistic protocol may help women produce higher quality eggs for successful fertilization.
Although medication regimens vary based on the patient’s medical needs, this gentle IVF protocol includes:
- One Clomid pill consumed daily
- No more than one to three injections of Menopur
- A simple nasal spray of Synarel 36 hours prior to egg retrieval instead of repeated progesterone shots
The Mini-IVF™ protocol prescribes lower dosages of fertility medications so that a woman only produces 3 to 5 high quality eggs. With Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs typically reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
Because less fertility medications are used, the Mini-IVF™ is more affordable than Conventional IVF. Contact New Hope Fertility Center for most current pricing on our fee for the Mini-IVF™ procedure. Our quoted fee will not include the cost of fertility medications.
Mini-IVF™ Birth Rate Study – 49 percent
A study conducted by New Hope Fertility Center – published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology found the live birth rate for Mini-IVF™ was 49 percent.
World Class IVF Technology
State-of-the-Art IVF Technology, ingenuity, and standards set New Hope Fertility Center apart from all other fertility clinics – worldwide. Look: Our patients are our first priority and we strive to provide stellar IVF treatment through a customized, evidence-based approach. Bottom Line: We have designed a cutting-edge environment with the specific goal of maximizing every patient’s chances of having a baby.
Through our new IVF technology, ingenuity, and high standards of care, every patient receives superior IVF treatment.
- Cutting-Edge IVF Laboratory
- Powerful Air Filtration System
- Controlled and Uncontaminated Environment
That’s not the best part. Our IVF laboratory is designed with a powerful air filtration system supporting the success of our intricate procedures and research. Why is this important? This controlled air system facilitates an uncontaminated environment.
- Highest Medical Standards in the Industry
- Highest Scientific Standards in the Industry
- Highest Academic Standards in the Industry
- Highest Research Standards in the Industry
Pregnancy Success Rates
Official IVF pregnancy success rates are a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. This data gives patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF. At New Hope Fertility Center, our IVF success rates vary in the context of patient and treatment characteristics:
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- Type of IVF procedure – Conventional IVF, Mini-IVF™ or Natural Cycle IVF™
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic testing to select only quality embryos for transfer – PGD, PGS/NGS
- Gender Selection
Best Mini-IVF™ Treatment Based on Patient Reviews
Only the best Mini-IVF™ clinic in NYC will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility Center, we strive to maintain our position as the best Mini-IVF™ clinic in NYC by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as the best Mini-IVF™ clinic in NYC, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF technology globally.
- High IVF pregnancy success rates
- Holistic IVF protocols
- Customized IVF treatment plans
- Reduced dosages of fertility medications
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
Best Mini-IVF™ Protocol in NYC
It is important to work with IVF experts having the research and clinical expertise to design a customized treatment plan meeting your financial and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the best Mini-IVF™ doctors in NYC at New Hope Fertility Center call 917.525.5496.