You must be well-informed when choosing an IVF protocol that is in your best interest. You must be offered a broad spectrum of IVF treatment protocols to have the best chances of pregnancy success. Every patient’s needs are unique – warranting a variety of customized IVF treatment protocols. The best possible chance of a successful pregnancy is achieved through a cost-effective and minimally disruptive IVF treatment.
Cutting-Edge IVF Protocols
At New Hope Fertility Center, all patient cases are evaluated by and between their streamlined fertility treatment team. Our team collectively arrives at and executes the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon every patient’s individualized needs.
Our streamlined IVF protocols offer:
- Highest chance of pregnancy
- Cost-effective treatment
- Best overall patient trust and satisfaction
Challenging Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a challenging case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are difficult and may cause a decline in pregnancy success stats.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
A Woman’s Fertility
Increasing fertility problems are caused by:
- Environmental chemicals adversely affecting hormones
- Societal barriers caused by not being able to find a partner
- Cultural changes frowning on adoption, surrogacy, donated eggs or sperm
- Waiting past prime reproductive years to start a family
Fertility Factors for Consideration
You must consider the following factors when looking to start a family in the near or far future.
- Timing – You’re most fertile on day 14 of a 28 day menstrual cycle
- Diagnosis – You will be diagnosed as infertile if you cannot get pregnant after 12 months of regular, unprotected sex
- Secondary infertility – You may have had a successful pregnancy and birth – but – this does not mean that you can easily get pregnant again, especially if you’re over 35
- Prime reproductive years – You have the best chance of getting pregnant naturally between the ages of 20 and 24
- Fertility decline – Your fertility (egg quality) will begin to decline at age 30 and get progressively worse after 35 and 40
Patient-Focused Fertility Factors
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic Testing
- Gender Selection
IVF Treatment Expertise
It is important to work with IVF Expertise who can design a customized IVF treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.