There are common signals of infertility that many women ignore. A woman’s infertility is typically signaled in a silent, erroneous belief of normality. You must pay attention to these inconvenient symptoms – they are not trivial. Today’s woman must be proactive in preserving her natural fertility by recognizing important infertility signals.
Common Infertility Signals
- Irregular Periods
- Pelvic Pain
- Unusual Hair Growth
- Milky Breast Discharge
- Hot Flashes
Patient-Focused Infertility Factors
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic Testing to select only quality embryos for transfer
- Gender Selection
Best IVF Protocols
Difficult Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a difficult case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are deemed to be hopelessly infertile.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
One Good Egg Policy
Customized IVF care is the best. Remember: It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce good quality eggs during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of injectable fertility medications.
More Helpful Pregnancy Resources
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.