During Saturday’s July 13th 2019, 4-hour blackout in NYC, we protected all patients’ specimens – cryopreserved eggs, sperm, embryos, ovarian tissue. Your future family planning remains unaffected and completely safe regardless of the blackout. Because we know that rare power outages do occur in NYC – being fully-prepared with cutting-edge emergency technology is a necessity in the practice of Fertility Preservation.
Fertility Preservation Mission
Keep all patients’ specimens safe.
- Extensive quality control
- High quality assurance
- 24/7 emergency response team
On July 13th – today and into the future – all cryopreserved specimens entrusted to us will remain unaffected and completely safe from any power outage in NYC. Our state-of-the-art technology will adeptly handle any crisis scenario placing patient fertility preservation at risk.
Proven IVF Protocols
First Class IVF Technology
First Class IVF Technology, ingenuity, and standards set New Hope Fertility Center apart from all other fertility clinics – worldwide. Our patients are our first priority and we strive to provide stellar IVF treatment through a customized, evidence-based approach. We have designed a cutting-edge environment with the specific goal of maximizing every patient’s chances of having a baby.
Through our new IVF technology, ingenuity, and high standards of care, every patient receives superior IVF treatment.
- Cutting-Edge IVF Laboratory
- Powerful Air Filtration System
- Controlled and Uncontaminated Environment
Our IVF laboratory is designed with a powerful air filtration system supporting the success of our intricate procedures and research. This controlled air system facilitates an uncontaminated environment.
- Highest Medical Standards in the Industry
- Highest Scientific Standards in the Industry
- Highest Academic Standards in the Industry
- Highest Research Standards in the Industry
New IVF Technology Air Filtration
New Hope Fertility Center boasts one of the largest and most powerful laboratory air filtration systems in the world. Having both cooling and purification air filtration systems, our lab facility provides optimal clean air pressure for the performance of intricate IVF technology.
- Outside air is taken into the filtration system
- Air is guided along an insulated path toward a main air handling system
- Air is funneled into an initial triple-filter process to remove the bulk of impurities
- Air is passed to a custom-designed quad-filtration system
- The power of a 737 jet engine is then harnessed to completely purify the air and cool it to an optimal temperature
- Optimally temperate and pure air is released to circulate throughout the entire IVF laboratory
Pregnancy Success Rates
Yearly ART data on IVF success rates is a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. This data gives patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF. At New Hope Fertility Center, IVF success rates vary in the context of patient and treatment characteristics:
First Class IVF Treatment Based on Patient Reviews
Only a first class IVF clinic will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility Center, we strive to maintain our position as a first class IVF clinic by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as a first class IVF clinic, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF globally.
Egg Freezing in Events in 2019
New Hope’s 2019 monthly egg freezing events cover:
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the best IVF center to freeze your eggs.
- How many eggs do you need to freeze?
- What is the cost of egg freezing?
- What should you know before deciding to freeze your eggs?
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation at one of our monthly events, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Egg Freezing in NYC
Your eggs don’t have to age – even if you do!
Egg Freezing is affordable at New Hope Fertility Center.
- Free Egg Freezing Consultation
- $3,500 Egg Freezing
- Free Storage for 6 Months
Difficult Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a difficult case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are deemed to be hopelessly infertile.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
One Good Egg Policy
It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce good quality eggs during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of injectable fertility medications.
Leading Fertility Preservation Team
It is important to work with a fertility preservation team having the experience required to design a customized plan meeting your personal needs for future family planning. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 917.525.5496.