To provide steadfast patient-safety during the coronavirus – COVID-19 – surge, New Hope Fertility NYC is offering a complimentary video/tele initial patient consultation for At-HOME IVF until April 15th. Take comfort in knowing that you can further limit your exposure to the novel coronavirus by undergoing IVF treatment in the comfort of your own home. We custom design At-HOME IVF packages for your personal medical and safety needs.
- LOOK: You will receive a complimentary initial video consultation with one of our fertility doctors
- BENEFIT: You will be saved from travel that could expose you to COVID-19
- THEN: Our fertility specialists will design, package, and deliver an At-HOME IVF to your doorstep
- The Best Part: You can reduce your COVID–19 exposure by undergoing IVF treatment in the virus-free safety zone and comfort of your own home with our cutting-edge At-HOME IVF protocol
Safety-Zone At-HOME IVF
This is a revolutionary At-HOME IVF Package that helps women produce multiple eggs in the comfort of their home.
- No repeated office visits are necessary to monitor your IVF cycle progress
- A customized IVF kit will be design and delivered to your door
- This At-HOME IVF kit can also be picked up at our 4 Columbus Circle, NYC fertility center
- We ship our At-HOME IVF kits globally
- Our At-HOME IVF package includes all necessary medications, instructions, and medical equipment needed to complete an IVF cycle in the comfort and safety of your home
Patients only need to come to New Hope Fertility Center in NYC one time for their egg retrieval procedure.
Appeal of At-HOME IVF
- Zero injections of fertility medications
- Significant lower IVF treatment cost than Conventional IVF
- Hassle-free with less time off from work needed for IVF treatment
- Cuts out the stressful commute to and from our NYC fertility center
- A patient-empowering IVF treatment option
Contents of an At-HOME IVF Kit
- Instruction card
- Color-coded individual packets with oral and vaginal fertility medications numbered daily
- A nasal spray used on day 12 and 13 to trigger ovulation
- An ovulation testing kit with test strips
- On day 14 – the patient leaves home and arrives at our NYC fertility center for egg retrieval
Pros of At-HOME IVF
No need to go to the physician’s office for monitoring, for blood work, or for ultrasounds, explains Dr. Zaher Merhi to parents.com. The woman will only go to the office on the day of the procedure, the egg retrieval. This translates into a tremendous advantage for the woman. She will have much less stress, no concerns about making and keeping appointments at the doctor's office, for women who already have a child there is no need to get a babysitter, and no worries about losing time from work.
Candidates for At-HOME IVF
- Women with regular menstrual cycles – regardless of age
- Women diagnosed with PCOS having irregular menstrual cycles
At-HOME Fertility Medications
Depending on the woman’s medical needs, an oral fertility medication – typically Clomid and/or Letrozole – is prescribed to gently stimulate her ovaries into producing multiple eggs. Synarel is administered nasally for 3 days at the beginning of the cycle and then again 36 hours prior to surgical egg retrieval to trigger ovulation.
- Clomid and/or Femara to stimulate egg production
- Synarel or Leuprolide to trigger ovulation
- Oral progesterone tablets
- Vaginal progesterone suppositories
Limit Your Exposure to Coronavirus With At-HOME IVF Expertise
It is important to work with At-HOME IVF Experts having the cutting-edge technology and clinical experience required to design a customized At-HOME IVF treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.