It is common for couples who face fertility treatment to be concerned about IVF cost. Many people believe that IVF treatment is not affordable and believe their dream of starting a family is out of reach. This is not the case. There are affordable options for IVF treatment.
Components of IVF Cost
IVF cost has two components - the cost of IVF treatment and the cost of fertility medication. The costs below reflect the prices of New Hope Fertility Center, a world class provider of fertility care in NYC. These costs below are what can be expected for individuals without insurance coverage for fertility care. Having fertility insurance can drastically reduce your out of pocket costs.Cost of IVF Treatment
At New Hope, cycles are below the average cost of IVF in NYC. Our package is comprehensive and includes:
- The use of blood work and ultrasound throughout the cycle
- An Antral follicle count
- Education about the IVF process, what to expect and how to administer fertility medication
- A thorough review of the cycle by an expert fertility physician or nurse
- Retrieval of eggs under a local anesthetic during an outpatient procedure
- Fertilization of retrieved eggs with ICSI used as needed
- Freezing of embryos with the use of vitrification if needed
- Embryo culture and assisted hatching when warranted
- Fresh or frozen embryo transfer
The second component of IVF cost is the cost of medication. This can vary based on the type of IVF protocol being used. New Hope offers three IVF protocols
- Traditional IVF – Focusing on producing a large quantity of eggs, traditional IVF requires large doses of fertility medication. Medication costs can be between $2,500 and $5,000.
- Minimal Stimulation IVF – A gentler approach to IVF, small doses of medication are provided to produce a small number of high quality eggs. Medication costs can be between $100 and $1,500.
- Natural Cycle IVF – A natural approach to IVF that does not use fertility medication. Medication costs are $100.
For additional information on the cost of IVF or details on your specific out of pocket cost, contact a New Hope team member today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.