Discovering cost-effective Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in NYC is easy! The best part: The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC have made it their mission to provide first-class, easy, and cost-effective IUI treatment for every hopeful parent-to-be. Look: Depending on a woman’s age, IUI will boost a woman’s chance for pregnancy by up to 20 percent. Here’s the deal: Typically, three to four cycles of IUI are recommended before our doctors recommend patients move on to an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) protocol. The good news: Our affordable and successful IVF protocols include the celebrated Mini-IVF™ and Natural Cycle IVF™.
Cost-Effective IUI in NYC
New Hope Fertility NYC uses cutting edge technology to make IUI cost-effective for all patients. In the USA, the cost of an IUI procedure is approximately $865. Here’s the deal: Apart from the IUI procedure fee, an IUI cycle also includes additional costs for:
- Hormone Testing
- Antral Follicle Count
- Semen Analysis
- Ovarian Monitoring (Ultrasound Imaging and Blood Tests)
- Fertility Medications
The cost of fertility medications during an IUI procedure typically ranges between $100 to $1,500 per cycle – depending on each woman’s personal medical needs.
Non-Judgmental IUI in NYC
The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC are non-judgmental in providing fertility treatments to all members of the LGBTQ community. We use today’s cutting edge technology to make IUI easy and cost-effective for every person wanting to become a parent.
- No personal or religious judgments
- No restrictions on interracial couples
- No restriction on sexual orientation
- No restrictions on marital status
IUI Procedure Overview
IUI is the placement of a concentrated amount of motile sperm specimen directly into a woman’s uterus. The goal is to increase the number of sperm reaching the woman’s fallopian tubes to facilitate egg fertilization. IUI is performed in the doctor’s office and requires no anesthesia – similar to a Pap smear. IUI treatment is perfectly timed with ovulation whether or not fertility medications are used.
Steps Involved in a Typical IUI Cycle
Ovulation of multiple eggs is timed with concentrated sperm insemination.
- The woman’s egg production is stimulated through the administration of oral fertility medications (Clomid or Femara)
- Multiple egg follicles will be produced during one monthly cycle
- The doctor regularly monitors the growth of the woman’s egg follicles through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Once the egg follicles have reached a mature stage, ovulation is induced using a medication – the hCG trigger injection
- The hCG injection is performed at home on a set time/date to facilitate the timing of ovulation and insemination of the sperm at the IUI procedure
- On the day of the IUI procedure, a fresh sperm sample is collected (or a frozen sperm specimen is thawed) and prepared
- Usually two IUIs are performed after the hCG trigger injection – between 12 and 36 hours – to increase the chance of pregnancy in a single cycle
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the woman’s uterine lining for successful implantation of an embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the typical 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Natural Cycle IVF™ Overview
A high quality egg is produced by women through Natural Cycle IVF™. This holistic IVF protocol offers New Hope Fertility NYC patients the opportunity to avoid the health risks and expense of high dosages of fertility medications – as well as the trepidation and pain of daily injections.
Celebrated IUI Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized IUI treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.