Mini-IVF™ uses the Single Embryo Transfer protocol to achieve high pregnancy success rates through the goal of producing 3 to 5 high quality eggs. Good eggs create quality embryos. Multiple embryo transfers do not increase a woman’s chances of conception – only the likelihood of a multiple pregnancy. One of these high quality embryos can be transferred to the mother during a fresh IVF cycle – or – through future Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures. Single Embryo Transfers are also helpful and cost-effective for family planning through gender selection.
Mini-IVF™ Success Rates
Yearly ART data on IVF success rates is a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. These data give patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF.
At New Hope Fertility NYC, IVF success rates vary in the context of patient and treatment characteristics:
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- Type of IVF procedure – Conventional IVF, Mini-IVF™ or Natural Cycle IVF™
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
Locate a Top IVF Clinic Based on Success Rates
A top IVF clinic will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility NYC, we strive to maintain our position as a top IVF clinic by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as a top IVF clinic, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF globally.
- High IVF pregnancy success rates
- Holistic IVF protocols
- Customized IVF treatment plans
- Reduced dosages of fertility medications
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
Why is this important? At New Hope Fertility NYC, we welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
New Hope Fertility NYC’s revolutionary and trademarked Minimal Stimulation IVF – Mini-IVF™ costs less than a conventional IVF. Contact us for most current pricing on Mini-IVF™. Quoted Mini-IVF™ fees do not include the expense of fertility medications, which can range up to $1,500, depending upon the patient’s needs. Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF without the high cost.
Mini-IVF™ Specialists Having Celebrated Success Rates
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized Mini-IVF™ treatment plan meeting your specific personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.