Coping with infertility treatment is especially stressful during the Holiday Season. Improved patient service dramatically decreases infertility stress. With the specific goal of providing convenience to our patients, we are providing appointments for initial consultations or regular monitoring appointments within the following days and hours – by appointment only.
- Christmas Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
- New Year’s Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
- Every Thursday – 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Holiday Season Infertility Stress Management Tools
- Acupuncture for Fertility
- Ozone Sauna Therapy
- Fertility Counseling
- Our Upcoming Egg Freezing Social on January 15th
Affordable Infertility Treatment Will Reduce Stress
The cost-efficiency practices at New Hope Fertility Centers have been proven to reduce stress levels of patients.
- All fertility treatment plans are customized according to the needs of each patient
- The cost of fertility treatment varies according to the patient’s medical needs
- A fertility treatment plan is designed around the patient’s budget
- All costs of fertility treatment are thoroughly explained to the patient
The fertility experts at New Hope Fertility Center offer Professional In-House Fertility Counseling with Allison Rosen Ph.D. That’s not all: New Hope Fertility Center is dedicated to promoting how patients can increase their chances of achieving a healthy pregnancy through genetic testing in conjunction with IVF.
Introducing In-House Fertility Clinical Psychologist, Allison Rosen, PhD
As an experience clinical psychologist specializing in infertility, Dr. Allison Rosen has helped hundreds of couples cope during their struggle to have a baby.
Through individual, couple, and group counseling, the Dr. Rosen addresses the many challenges of dealing with infertility including:
- Pregnancy Loss
- Couple Conflict and Coping
- Complex Decisions Involved in Family Building Through Donor Egg or Sperm
- Parenting After Infertility
Evidence-Based Improvement in Genetic Screening
A very important component of our successful IVF is our cutting-edge technology used for the genetic testing of embryos prior to transfer. Non-Invasive Chromosomal Screening (NICS) detects most chromosomal abnormalities in an embryo.
This innovative genetic testing methodology marks a huge and truly momentous achievement. We are the only fertility clinic on the East Coast to offer NICS in conjunction with IVF. NICS increases IVF and Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) pregnancy success rates by up to 30 percent.
Advantages of NICS Technology
- No need to remove embryo cells by needle stick
- Less embryo manipulation
- Culture media is processed on site (no transportation concerns)
- NICS causes little to no stress on the embryo as it develops in vitro
- Improved birth rates of healthy babies
- Provides opportunity for gender identification and selection
- Demonstrably safer and more accurate than conventional – trophectoderm – biopsy (cell extraction)
- Avoids disruptive embryo conventional biopsies which have been recently shown in study published in the August, 2019 journal Fertility and Sterility to increase the risk of pre-eclampsia and placental problems in pregnancy
Specialists Helping to Reduce Holiday Season Infertility Stress
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.