Our celebrated IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing designed to minimize the risk of your financial investment. Should IVF fail – you will receive an 80 percent refund of your investment (excluding medication expenses).
- The Good News! You can reduce your financial stress by selecting this money-back guarantee program.
- No hidden IVF fees or costs. You pay a fixed fee of $35,000 for three (3) IVF cycles.
- Outcome-Based. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve within a 9-month period, you will receive an 80% refund of the fixed fee – not including medication costs.
IVF Sure™ Outcome-Based Service
- Our MINI IVF™ protocol is gentle and effective by using minimal fertility stimulation medications
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development
- Cutting-edge Genetic Testing will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriage without increasing the number of embryos transferred
- Embryos will be cryopreserved for later Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
New York’s FAFTA Large-Group IVF Insurance Coverage Mandate
The newly enacted Fair Access to Fertility Treatment Act – FAFTA – is a revolutionary insurance mandate in New York that was passed after 17 years of advocacy by RESOLVE – The National Infertility Association and the Alliance for Fertility Preservation. As of January 1st 2020, millions of New Yorkers who have a medical diagnosis of infertility are now covered for the cost of up to three cycles of IVF and fertility preservation by their large-group insurance provider.
There is still much advocacy work to be done – but we must take this time to celebrate how much we have accomplished in IVF treatment and fertility preservation insurance coverage. – Hope Finds A Way at New Hope Fertility Center
Celebrated Fertility Health Care Insurance Coverage in New York
We are ready to help see if you are eligible to take advantage of New York’s new FAFTA mandate. As a New Yorker, you may now have insurance coverage for the cost of IVF and fertility preservation. Ask your HR staff if your employer is fully- or self-insured. If self-insured, your employer can elect to cover IVF and fertility preservation. You may also be able to purchase a rider covering medication costs and other expenses.
New Hope Fertility Center accepts Major Health Insurance in the U.S. Our in-house financial and insurance counselors will help you predetermine your coverage.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- United Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
Customized IVF Protocols
2020’s IVF Financing Tools and Insurance Coverage Info
New Hope Fertility Center refers patients to several financial resources to help them pay for fertility treatment. Qualify and Apply Here for low-interest rate and credit-worthy financing solutions.
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal medical and financial needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.