During the holidays, our consistent improvement of patient service begins with providing convenient appointment availability when coordinating your hectic home and workplace schedule with fertility treatment. We have implemented extended consultation and monitoring appointment hours during the holidays at our Manhattan and Long Island offices.
Improved Patient-Convenient Service
With the specific goal of providing convenience to you, we can confirm your initial consultation or regular monitoring appointment within the following days and hours that are now available. By appointment only.
- Christmas Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
- New Year’s Day – 6:45 a.m. to Noon
- Every Thursday – 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Improved Patient-Friendly Language Service
We offer consultations and monitoring services for patients whose primary language is Chinese, Arabic, or Spanish.
Improved Multi-Disciplinary Fertility Care Team
Our multi-disciplinary approach to fertility treatment is evidence-based. We offer a unique streamlined approach to fertility treatment that is customized for every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs. Our fertility care team works in tandem with your chosen fertility doctor at every stage of treatment.
Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team is comprised of ultra-talented:
- Medical Assistants
- Ultrasound Technicians
Every member of our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has substantial education and clinical experience in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and OBGYN.
- Please be aware: All cases are always fully reviewed and evaluated by the patient’s chosen fertility doctor in tandem with their multi-disciplinary fertility care team.
- Always remember: Every member of your fertility care team is familiar with your care and treatment, and is in constant communication with your fertility physician, even on days when you don’t personally see your physician.
- Take comfort in knowing: Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has been carefully selected for you to make sure you receive the treatment in the world.
Your fertility care team will collectively arrive at and execute the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon your individual needs.
- Offers the highest chances of pregnancy
- Is most cost-effective
- Produces the best overall patient trust and satisfaction
Cutting-Edge IVF Protocols
Evidence-Based Improvement in Genetic Screening
Another important improvement to patient service is our cutting-edge technology used for the genetic testing of embryos prior to transfer. Non-Invasive Chromosomal Screening (NICS) detects most chromosomal abnormalities in an embryo.
This innovative genetic testing methodology marks a huge and truly momentous achievement. We are the only fertility clinic on the East Coast to offer NICS in conjunction with IVF. NICS increases IVF and Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) pregnancy success rates by up to 30 percent.
Advantages of NICS Technology
- No need to remove embryo cells by needle stick
- Less embryo manipulation
- Culture media is processed on site (no transportation concerns)
- NICS causes little to no stress on the embryo as it develops in vitro
- Improved birth rates of healthy babies
- Provides opportunity for gender identification and selection
- Demonstrably safer and more accurate than conventional – trophectoderm – biopsy (cell extraction)
- Avoids disruptive embryo conventional biopsies which have been recently shown in study published in the August, 2019 journal Fertility and Sterility to increase the risk of pre-eclampsia and placental problems in pregnancy
Consistent Improvement of Patient Service
The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center offer the best chance of pregnancy success by consistently offering improved patient services. To schedule your consultation, click the icon below – or – call 212.969.7422.