Before choosing the Best IVF Clinic in the USA, you must inquire about pregnancy success rates. Look: Only official IVF pregnancy success records matter. There is a wealth of information available in the yearly data reporting pregnancy success rates by fertility clinics nationwide. Here’s the deal: These reports help patients choose a fertility clinic and estimate their average chance of pregnancy success through cutting-edge IVF technology.
Why We Are One of the Best IVF Clinics in the USA
Read more About Why We Are the Best. In addition to our high fresh cycle IVF success rates, we are renowned in the USA for our pregnancies accomplished through Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures.
- You should inquire about embryology policies and procedures
- You should inquire about FET pregnancy success rates
- You should inquire about recent accomplishments in IVF/FET research, as well as changes in IVF/FET technology
Pregnancy Success Rates
IVF and FET pregnancy success is reliant on many patient-focused variables.
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic testing to select only quality embryos for transfer – PGD, PGS/NGS
- Gender Selection
Best IVF Protocols
Difficult Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a difficult case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are deemed to be hopelessly infertile.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
One Good Egg Policy
Customized IVF care is the best. Remember: It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce good quality eggs during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of injectable fertility medications.
SART and CDC
The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) is the official source to which fertility specialists report their IVF and FET pregnancy success rates. You can also look to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for IVF and FET pregnancy success and birth rates.
SART is a fertility specialist organization that is dedicated to setting professional standards in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Its mission is to inform and serve fertility specialists and their patients.
From the SART website:
Accurate and complete reporting of IVF pregnancy success rates reported by the members of SART is complicated because of the variation of ART practice from clinic to clinic. These differences may inflate or lower IVF pregnancy rates provided by another clinic.
IVF and FET pregnancy success rates vary from clinic to clinic based on:
- Differences in patient selection
- Differences in treatment approaches
- Differences in IVF cycle reporting practices
All fertility specialists in the United States report and verify data on their IVF and FET pregnancy procedures over a calendar year period.
Valuing IVF and FET Pregnancy Success Rates
Yearly data on IVF and FET pregnancy success rates is a valuable source of information for every patient. This rich data gives patients a better idea of their average chances of pregnancy through IVF and FET.
IVF and FET pregnancy success rates can be misleading when based on a small number of transfer procedure performed. At New Hope Fertility Center, we omit graphed data when there are less than 20 transfers in a segment.
Reading SART IVF and FET
- Start by clicking here
- Check the box agreeing to SART’s terms and conditions of use
- Click on the 2015 Preliminary box to the right: I agree to the limitations on use of the data in this report and agree to abide by the SART Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Scroll down to view our Profile, Services, and IVF Pregnancy Success Rates
We Are One of the Best IVF Clinics in the USA
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the expertise required to design a customized IVF and FET treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 917.525.5496.