In vitro fertilization, commonly known as IVF, is a successful way of treating infertility. In order to have the best chance at starting a family, couples should look for centers that provide high quality care with a focus on the specific needs of each individual client. The best IVF NYC clinics will offer the following:
- A personalized approach to IVF care that builds a treatment plan based on the unique needs of each client rather than a predetermined outline.
- Innovative approaches to IVF care that use less fertility medication while maintaining success rates.
- Financing options for fertility treatment as well as accepting most major insurance policies.
- Vitrification for freezing eggs and embryos, thereby improving the survival rates for the freezing and thawing process.
Located in Manhattan, New Hope Fertility Center offers all of the above and more. Their team of fertility experts take time to understand the unique needs of each patient before creating a treatment plan. New Hope’s treatment team continually works with fertility experts worldwide to ensure they provide patients with the most successful fertility options. Through their research and clinical trials, the team at New Hope is able to offer two more holistic approaches to IVF:
- Natural IVF uses no fertility medication. Rather than artificially stimulating a woman’s fertility, Natural IVF monitors a woman’s cycle and retrieves the egg she produces naturally.
- Mini-IVF™ uses substantially less fertility medication that a conventional protocol. Mini IVF aims to gently stimulate a woman to produce between three and five eggs during a cycle. While somewhat limited in quantity, the eggs produced with Mini IVF are of a high quality and are well suited for fertilization and pregnancy.
Despite using less fertility medication, New Hope’s team is able to have success rates similar to conventional IVF. New Hope’s IVF NYC programs provide the best options for women under 40 to become pregnant. For additional information on the IVF NYC treatment protocols available at New Hope or to schedule an appointment with a fertility expert, contact them today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.