New Hope’s acclaimed Dr. Meir Olcha will host tonight’s informative event. CLICK HERE to register your attendance and receive a complimentary raffle ticket for a chance to win a free egg freezing cycle. In celebration of Endometriosis Awareness Month in March, our guest speaker – Dr. Paul McKoul from GYN Care – will speak about the diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis.
- Tonight! Thursday, March 12th 2020, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle
- CLICK HERE to save your seat – or – call 212.969.7422
- Receive a free egg freezing cycle raffle ticket
- Enjoy complemintary wine tasting
- Participate in a Q&A after presentations
Egg Freezing Social Hosted by Dr. Meir Olcha
Dr. Meir Olcha is a Board Certified OB/GYN, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist (REI). The Doctor will explain why you should consider freezing your eggs to preserve your future fertility.
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How many eggs do I need?
- How much does egg freezing cost?
- What should I know before choosing the right fertility center?
Guest Speaker Dr. Paul MacKoul – GYN Care
- What is endometriosis?
- How does endometriosis affect a woman’s fertility?
- What are the treatment options for endometriosis?
Dr. MacKoul developed and perfected the DualPortGYN® and LAAM® advanced gynecological surgical techniques used to treat complex reproductive conditions, such as endometriosis and fibroids. As a leader in the field of laparoscopy, he has presented at major national conferences. Dr. MacKoul has been published in world-renowned medical journals.
Being Well-Informed About Egg Freezing & Endometriosis
As a pioneer of American Egg Freezing, we invite you to become well-informed about Egg Freezing and Endometriosis.
Are you a woman who is . . .? Then, you must attend tonight’s free egg freezing and endometriosis social.
- Focused on your present-day education and career opportunities
- Not planning on getting pregnant during your prime reproductive years
- Not able to find your life partner
- Facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation
- Planning on undergoing IVF and are likely to produce multiple eggs, but have ethical or religious concerns over freezing embryos
Egg Freezing Social Benefits
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation at our March 12th egg freezing social, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 – plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Endometriosis Awareness Month in March
Every March, Endometriosis Awareness Month takes place across the world. The mission of this movement is to increase awareness and highlight the symptoms of this debilitating condition that affects an estimated 176 million women worldwide.
Endometriosis has a devastating effect on the quality of a woman’s life due to painful symptoms. It is the biggest cause of infertility in women.
Extended Egg Freezing Cycle Office and Monitoring Hours
4 Columbus Circle Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday extended office hours: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4 Columbus Circle Monitoring Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: Monitoring by appointment only
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 12 noon
784 Park Avenue Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
784 Park Avenue Monitoring Hours
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
380 N. Broadway, Jericho NY – Long Island Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
380 N. Broadway, Jericho NY – Long Island Monitoring Hours
- Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Egg Freezing Expertise
Meet a fertility care team that has world renowned research and clinical experience designing customized egg freezing treatment cycles. To reserve your seat at tonight’s FREE Egg Freezing Wine & Piano Social CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422.