New Hope’s March 12th Egg Freezing Social will be hosted by Dr. Meir Olcha who will give a presentation about why you should consider freezing your eggs to preserve your future fertility. Dr. Olcha is a Board Certified OB/GYN, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist (REI). Because March is Endometriosis Awareness Month, our guest speaker – Dr. Paul MacKoul from GYN Care – will give a presentation on how endometriosis is harmful to a woman’s fertility.
- Thursday, March 12th 2020
- The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- To register your free attendance click here – or – call 212.969.7422
- When you register your seat, you will be entered in a raffle for a free egg freezing cycle
Learn About Egg Freezing & Endometriosis
As a pioneer of American Egg Freezing, we invite you to become well-informed about Egg Freezing and Endometriosis. Discover how we can customize an egg freezing protocol meeting your personal needs. You can enjoy complementary wine tasting and participate in a Q&A after the presentation.
- What is egg freezing?
- What is endometriosis?
- How does endometriosis affect a woman’s fertility?
- What are the treatment options for endometriosis?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How many eggs do I need?
- How much does egg freezing cost?
- What should I know before choosing the right fertility center?
Candidates for Our Egg Freezing Social
Are you a woman who is?
- Focused on present-day education and career opportunities
- Not planning on getting pregnant during their prime reproductive years
- Not able to find their life partner
- Facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation
- Planning on undergoing IVF and are likely to produce multiple eggs, but have ethical or religious concerns over freezing embryos
Egg Freezing Social Event Financial Benefits
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation at one of our monthly events, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 – plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Endometriosis Awareness Month in March
Every March, Endometriosis Awareness Month takes place across the world. The mission of this movement is to increase awareness and highlight the symptoms of this debilitating condition that affects an estimated 176 million women worldwide.
Endometriosis has a devastating effect on the quality of a woman’s life due to painful symptoms. It is the biggest cause of infertility in women.
Successful Egg Freezing Expertise
Pregnancy success rates using frozen eggs are comparable to those using a fresh egg. Accomplishing High IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care.
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized egg freezing plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To reserve your place at our March 12th Egg Freezing Wine & Piano Social click here – or – call 212.969.7422.