You're invited to our FREE egg freezing social served in the New Hope Piano Lounge with wine and cheese:
- CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422 to reserve your seat
- As our guest, you will receive a complimentary raffle ticket for a chance to win a free egg freezing cycle
- This FREE Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social will be hosted by Jennifer Kulp-Makarov, MD, FACOG.
Free Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social
FREE Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social
Dr. Makarov is a Board Certified OB/GYN, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist (REI) who will present informative egg freezing facts.
- Why you should consider freezing your quality eggs for the future
- Everything you need to know about the egg freezing process
- How you can freeze your eggs with NO INJECTIONS
Why do we offer free egg freezing social events? Because every woman needs more information and realistic data about preserving her future ability to have biologically-related children.
Informative Egg Freezing Social
Tonight’s egg freezing social will cover:
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the best IVF center to freeze your eggs.
- How many eggs do you need to freeze?
- What is the cost of egg freezing?
- What should you know before deciding to freeze your eggs?
Egg Freezing Social Event Financial Benefits
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation at one of our monthly events, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 – plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Needle-Free IVF Egg Freezing
Injectable fertility medications are no longer required to undergo IVF. Our Needle-Free IVF protocol prescribes non-injection fertility medications. All fertility medications are self-administered orally and nasally. The patient’s hormone levels are monitored through saliva and urine tests. No daily injections or blood draws.
Egg Freezing Candidates
Women who are:
- Focused on present-day education and career opportunities
- Not planning on getting pregnant during their prime reproductive years
- Not able to find their life partner
- Facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation
- Planning on undergoing IVF and are likely to produce multiple eggs, but have ethical or religious concerns over freezing embryos
Needle-Free IVF Egg Freezing
You no longer need to face injecting fertility medications when undergoing IVF. Our Needle-Free IVF protocol prescribes non-injection fertility medications. All fertility medications are self-administered orally and nasally. The patient’s hormone levels are monitored through saliva and urine tests. No daily injections or blood draws.
Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy success rates using frozen eggs are comparable to those using a fresh egg. Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem to bring every patient tomorrow’s cutting-edge IVF treatment – today.
Egg Freezing Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility team having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized egg freezing plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To reserve your invite at our Wednesday, January 15th Egg Freezing Social, Click Here – or – call 212.969.7422.