New Hope’s Dr. Meir Olcha invites you to a Fertility 101 Presentation + Q&A social on Wednesday, March 19th @ 6:30 p.m. All participants can reserve their attendance for no charge. AND – new guests will be automatically entered into a raffle for the chance to WIN ONE FREE IVF CYCLE. Enjoy complimentary refreshments in The New Hope Piano Lounge – 2nd Floor 4 Columbus Circle. The focus of our Fertility 101 + Q&A social is to help those struggling with infertility become well-informed about New Hope’s all-encompassing cutting-edge family planning options.
- Who? Meir Olcha Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist (REI)
- When? Wednesday, March 19th, 2020 – 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Where? 4 Columbus Circle – 2nd Floor – The New Hope Piano Lounge
- Call 212.969.7422 – or – CLICK HERE to reserve your free attendance
- New guests will receive one free IVF cycle raffle ticket
Fertility 101 Overview
After his Fertility 101 presentation, Dr. Meir Olcha invites all attendees to ask him questions about New Hope’s revolutionary family planning options.
- Are you contemplating a renewed attempt to get pregnant after several failed IVF cycles?
- Do you want to pursue a 2nd – or 3rd – or even 4th professional opinion about your family planning options, given your personal needs and medical issues?
- Are you considering egg freezing as a path to preserving your future fertility?
- Did you know that ovarian rejuvenation therapy can help a woman past her prime reproductive years – over 35 – conceive using her own eggs?
- Learn more about how male-factor infertility is successfully treated using Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) in conjunction with IVF.
- Discover the best same-sex couple family planning options.
Dr. Meir Olcha will present detailed information about New Hope’s cutting-edge fertility treatment. Our all-encompassing protocols are evidence-based and customized for every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs.
- Holistic IVF Protocols
- Fertility Preservation – Egg Freezing, Sperm Freezing, Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- In Vitro Maturation (IVF/M)
Fertility 101 Q&A Overview
- Natural Cycle IVF™
- Needle-Free IVF
- At-HOME IVF
- Conventional IVF
- Ovarian Rejuvenation
- Male Factor Infertility
- Same Sex Parent Fertility Treatment
Fertility 101 Free IVF Cycle Raffle Ticket Disclaimer
- Raffle tickets are only available for new guests – those in attendance who have never had an initial consultation at New Hope Fertility Center
- Raffle entrants must register their attendance in advance
- Raffle entrants must present valid ID
- Raffle entrants must be in attendance at the 101 Fertility Q&A no later than 6:45 p.m. on March 19th
Our Newly Expanded Patient-Friendly Hours
4 Columbus Circle Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday extended office hours: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4 Columbus Circle Monitoring Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: Monitoring by appointment only
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 12 noon
784 Park Avenue Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
784 Park Avenue Monitoring Hours
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
380 N. Broadway, Jericho NY – Long Island Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
380 N. Broadway, Jericho NY – Long Island Monitoring Hours
- Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Fertility 101 Expertise at 3 Convenient NYC Locations
To reserve your seat at Dr. Meir Olcha’s Fertility 101 Presentation and participate in his Q&A CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422.