Join us Wednesday, March 25th @ 6:00 p.m. for our free informative Fertility for Her Social with complimentary refreshments in The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle.
Discover the various pathways to parenthood for you and your lesbian partner in life. Every person has the right to have a family of their own. – Dr. John Zhang, Founder of New Hope Fertility in NYC.
This is a must-attend social if you want to be well-informed about your same-sex fertility treatment options.
Parenthood Pathways for Lesbian Couples
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – Also known as artificial insemination using donor sperm
- Reciprocal IVF – Both female partners can share in the conception, pregnancy, and birth of their baby
Fertility For Her Mission Statement
There is no room for sexual orientation bias in the practice of fertility.
- No sexual orientation judgments
- No gender or transgender bias
- No personal or religious judgments
- No judgments toward interracial couples
- No judgments about marital status
Hosted by Dr. Jennifer Kulp-Makarov
New Hope Fertility’s celebrated LGBT advocate – Dr. Jennifer Kulp-Makarov – will host this informative presentation and Q&A covering the best fertility treatment options for lesbian couples.
- Wednesday, March 25th 2020
- The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Enjoy refreshments
- Participate in a Q&A after Dr. Makarov’s presentation
- Two new guests will win one free IUI Cycle each by reserving their seats and attending this event
- CLICK HERE to save your seat
- Or – call 212.969.7422 for a reservation
Dr. Makarov is a Board Certified OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist (REI). The Doctor will present New Hope Fertility’s expertise in cutting-edge reciprocal IVF options available to the lesbian community.
Bonus LGBT Topical Issues to Be Discussed
- How to support your partner during infertility treatment
- What challenges you can anticipate during infertility treatment
- What you should know before choosing the right fertility center
Compassionate LGBT Fertility Treatment
Since 2004, New Hope Fertility’s compassionate fertility care team has achieved world renowned LGBT family planning success. To reserve your seat at our FREE Informative Fertility for Her Social on Wednesday, March 25th at 6:00 p.m. CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422.