Next Thursday @ 6:30 p.m. – December 12th – you are invited to join our FREE egg freezing social hosted by Dr. Meir Olcha at 4 Columbus Circle – 3rd Floor – in NYC. You will discover everything you need to know about egg freezing. This social event is designed to present our cutting-edge egg freezing technology in conjunction with IVF. Why do we offer free egg freezing social events? Because every woman needs more information and realistic data about preserving her future ability to have biologically-related children.
Egg Freezing Informative Social
Our December 12th egg freezing social event will cover:
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the best IVF center to freeze your eggs.
- How many eggs do you need to freeze?
- What is the cost of egg freezing?
- What should you know before deciding to freeze your eggs?
Egg Freezing Trend
Success rates for egg freezing have improved significantly in recent years. Women should be informed of their opportunity to freeze their eggs for social reason if they chose not to get pregnant within their prime reproductive years. These women should be aware that egg freezing does not guaranty a baby in the future. – The Guardian
The latest data from the Human Fertilisation and Embryo Authority (HFEA) shows the following trends in egg freezing:
- 32 percent of women freezing their eggs were under the age of 35
- 62 percent of women freezing their eggs were under 38
- 27 percent of women thawing their eggs for fertilization and implantation were over the age of 44
Egg Freezing Social Acceptance
Social egg freezing should be offered to single women approaching their mid-thirties. Improvements in egg freezing technologies mean a greater chance of egg-thawing survival today. Women should not be faced with childlessness because they cannot find the right partner – nor should they feel pressured into a relationship because of an aging ovarian reserve. – The Guardian
Social Event Financial Benefits
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Affordable Egg Freezing in NYC
Your eggs don’t have to age – even if you do!
Egg Freezing is affordable at New Hope Fertility Center.
- Free Egg Freezing Consultation
- $3,500 Egg Freezing
- Free Storage for 6 Months
Because every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs are different, we offer customized IVF treatment.
Positive Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy success rates using a woman’s egg that has been cryopreserved are comparable to success rates using a fresh egg.
Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem to bring every patient tomorrow’s cutting edge IVF treatment – today.
Egg Freezing Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility team having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized egg freezing plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the egg freezing experts at New Hope Fertility Center, click the icon below – or – call 212.969.7422.