Based on recent studies, the chance for a successful pregnancy through Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) is comparable to fresh IVF cycle transfers. FET success has improved dramatically over the last several years. FETs are typically a Single Embryo Transfer after a woman’s body is prepared for pregnancy. Good eggs create quality embryos. Multiple embryo transfers do not increase a woman’s chances of conception – only the likelihood of a multiple pregnancy. These high quality embryos can be transferred one at a time to the mother at the time of a fresh IVF cycle – or – through future FET procedures. Single Embryo Transfers through FET also help couples build balanced families through gender selection.
FET Success Rates
Yearly ART data on IVF success rates is a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. These data give patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF.
At New Hope Fertility NYC, IVF success rates vary in the context of patient and treatment characteristics:
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- Type of IVF procedure – Conventional IVF, Mini-IVF™ or Natural Cycle IVF™
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
Locate a Top IVF Clinic Based on Success Rates
A top IVF clinic will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility NYC, we strive to maintain our position as a top IVF clinic by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as a top IVF clinic, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF globally.
- High IVF pregnancy success rates
- Holistic IVF protocols
- Customized IVF treatment plans
- Reduced dosages of fertility medications
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
Why is this important? At New Hope Fertility NYC, we welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
FET Pregnancy Success Stories
- Pregnant with twins after a FET J good luck and don’t be scared!! FETs are way easier than fresh transfers in my opinion.
- My FET baby boy just turned 7 months. We did two fresh and two frozen cycles. The FET transfers were much easier.
- We did a freeze-all cycle for our first and only egg retrieval due to high risk of OHSS and doing PGS. We only ended up with 2 embryos to freeze. Through FET, we are pregnant with a little boy. We still have one frozen and want to transfer in a couple of years.
Frozen Embryo Transfer – FET – Specialists
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design the customized Frozen Embryo Transfer FET treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of our world renowned fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.