The Natural Cycle IVF™ protocol offered by New Hope Fertility Center in NYC focuses on producing one high quality egg without the use of fertility medications. Why is this important? Healthy, high quality eggs achieve superior IVF success rates for even those difficult patients who have been turned away from treatment at other fertility clinics. Bottom Line: When excessive eggs are produced using high dosages of fertility medications, many are not suitable for fertilization in vitro. Natural Cycle IVF™ is very user-friendly on patients – physically and financially.
Natural Cycle IVF™
Customized IVF care is the best. Remember: It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce your one good egg during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of fertility medications.
Difficult Patients Welcome
Women diagnosed as difficult or hopelessly infertile by other fertility clinics are welcomed at New Hope Fertility Center. The best part? Because of our One Good Egg Policy, our fertility specialists happily accept candidates for IVF that other fertility clinics decline to treat because of advanced maternal age or other difficult medical conditions. Our One Good Egg Policy helps a woman produce her natural monthly egg for fertilization in vitro and transfer of a healthy embryo to her uterus for hopeful implantation. We believe a woman’s naturally produced egg can be the best quality and likeliest to result in a successful pregnancy.
If you have been deemed a poor responder to IVF treatment and told you could never conceive, come to New Hope Fertility Center for another opinion. We have successfully treated many women who have been told by other that they can never conceive.
Candidates for Natural Cycle IVF™
You may be a prime candidate for Natural Cycle IVF™ because:
- You have a high follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) level
- You are at a high risk for developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- You are unable to produce 10 to 15 eggs during a single IVF cycle
- You do respond to or cannot tolerate fertility medications
- You are at an advanced maternal age for fertility treatment (over 35)
- You are able to ovulate, but do not want to use fertility medication
- You do not want to incur the cost of fertility medication
- You do not want to produce multiple embryos
One Good Egg Policy
We believe that a woman’s naturally produced egg gives her the best chances of a successful pregnancy. Bottom Line: It’s the quality of a woman’s egg – not the quantity of eggs she is able to produce.
Here’s the deal:
- As a woman’s natural cycle begins, the doctor will monitor the growth of her one good egg through ultrasound imaging and blood tests.
- Once her natural egg has reached a prime stage of development, an ovulation trigger medication – hCG – will be self-administered by the patient at a designated time
- On a scheduled date, the egg will be surgically retrieved in an outpatient procedure while the patient is under general anesthesia
- After surgical retrieval, the egg will be fertilized in vitro through a procedure known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- ICSI is an ancillary IVF procedure in which one quality sperm is directly injected into the woman’s natural egg
- Once a high quality embryo has cultured in vitro to a prime stage of development – it will then be transferred to the woman’s uterus via a thin catheter – similar to a Pap smear procedure
- A pregnancy test is scheduled in approximately two weeks
World Renowned Natural Cycle IVF Experts
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized Natural Cycle IVF™ treatment plan meeting your financial and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned Natural Cycle IVF™ experts at New Hope Fertility Center call 917.525.5496.