How a Mini IVF Can Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
When a couple has been trying to get pregnant without success, it can be frustrating. Sometimes, couples want to seek the help of a physician to address their fertility concerns, but may be wary of fertility medication, which has widely-known side effects. Minimal stimulation in vitro fertilization may be the protocol you need to achieve your dream of parenthood.
Minimal stimulation in vitro fertilization uses small amounts of fertility medication to enhance a woman’s natural fertility. New Hope Fertility Center is an industry leader in the field of fertility care and is on the cutting edge of minimal stimulation protocols. Their patented minimal stimulation protocol, Mini-IVF™, provides individualized treatment based on a woman’s specific needs.
- Each woman’s cycle is closely monitored through regular blood work and ultrasound, allowing New Hope to determine the best times to administer fertility medication.
- Clomid, an oral fertility medication, is taken daily to promote the maturation of between three and five eggs.
- Menopur, an injectable medication, is given between one and three times depending on a woman’s specific needs. This medication further stimulates ovaries to mature eggs.
- Synarel, administered by nasal spray, is given 36 hours before egg retrieval.
- Eggs are retrieved during an outpatient procedure
- The retrieved eggs are fertilized in our laboratory and closely monitored
The resulting embryos may be transferred directly into the mother’s uterus or frozen for use during a future cycle. New Hope promotes single embryo transfer to avoid multiple pregnancies, which can pose serious health risks for both mother and child. The New Hope team aims to provide each patient with the level of care they are seeking, so if a woman requests multiple embryo transfer, we will work with her.
New Hope Fertility Center is highly reviewed by patients and the industry at large for the level of fertility care they provide. New Hope individualizes fertility care to provide each patient with exactly what they need on their journey to parenthood.
Find out how Mini-IVF™ can work as a part of your personalized fertility care plan. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.