The cost of fertility treatments is a major consideration for couples who are unable to conceive on their own. Because many people do not have fertility insurance, the cost of fertility treatments must be carefully considered before starting treatment. Knowing the usual cost of fertility treatment can help you prepare for your fertility journey.
Fertility Cost Variances
Fertility treatment costs will vary between fertility centers. When searching for a fertility center, it is important to consider cost along with other factors. Because each center sets their own rates, low cost is not synonymous with poor quality. Likewise, high cost does not mean high success rates. World class fertility centers, like New Hope Fertility Center in NYC, aim to provide high quality treatment at reasonable prices.
Cost of Fertility Treatment
The following costs are reflective of the packages and options provided by New Hope Fertility Center. Your exact cost for fertility treatment will depend on both your level of insurance coverage and your medical needs.
10,000-15,000 for a typical NYC IVF Cycle Cost
Cycles at New Hope fertility are comprehensive and fully customizable to minimize extra costs. We won’t order unnecessary tests or procedures if there is a better, lower cost alternative. Many New York fertility Centers will offer IVF packages. New Hope Fertility works to provide care for individuals without insurance coverage at a discounted cost. Typical packages include:
Monitoring throughout the cycle
- An Antral follicle count before the cycle
- Cycle review with your fertility care team
- Harvesting of eggs during an outpatient procedure including anesthesia and recovery
- Fertilization including the use of ICSI when warranted by medical need
- Freezing of embryos using vitrification
- Transfer of either fresh or frozen embryos
Not included in the above costs are the cost of medication, which vary by protocol and need and can range from $100 to $5,000.
6,000-10,000 for a typical NYC egg freezing cycle
Included in the egg freezing package are:
- Instruction about the egg freezing process
- Count of follicles to ensure eligibility for the process
- Monitoring throughout the cycle
- Harvesting of eggs with anesthesia
- Freezing of harvested eggs using vitrification
- Six months of egg storage
Medication costs are not included in the above and could range from $0 - $1,500.
To understand what your out of pocket cost of fertility treatments will be, speak with a member of the New Hope team. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank you.