- Being aged between 18 and 28 years old. Women of Jewish decent may be up to 30 years old and still be eligible for donation.
- Having a valid social security number and having the legal right to work and live in the United States.
- Holding a high school diploma or GED, although college coursework is preferred.
- Being free of drug use and smoke free.
- Measuring proportionately based on height and having a pleasing appearance.
- A clean medical history with no previous STDs. This includes STDs that were previously diagnosed and successfully treated.
- Stable mental state without the use of mood altering medication.
- Having no tattoos, piercings or acupuncture within the past 12 months.
- Dedicated to following the medication regimen as prescribed.
In addition to the basic qualifications, all potential donors must pass a background check and medical testing. Furthermore, all potential donors must undergo a genetic screening. We want to provide our clients with only the highest quality eggs. This is only possible through a stringent screening process.
All egg donors receive fertility medication to produce a large quantity of eggs. To accomplish this, donors are required to inject themselves daily with fertility medication. Additionally, testing is done several times a week to monitor how your body is responding to the medication. Once the eggs have reached the desired maturity, donors are prescribed an additional medication to promote and time ovulation. After they are harvested, the eggs are checked for quality, with the healthiest eggs flash frozen for future use.
Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.