IVF SURE™ is an outcome-based pricing service that helps to reduce our patients’ financial risk. Here’s the deal. Because IVF SURE™ guarantees results, you will get pregnant or we will refund your money. Our outcome-based IVF treatment pricing minimizes your IVF financial risk. Bottom Line: There are no hidden fees or costs to IVF treatment when using the IVF Sure™ guarantee program.
How IVF SURE™ Works For You
You pay a fixed fee – $25,000 – for three (3) fresh IVF cycles to be completed within a nine (9) month period. If you do not get pregnant – this fixed fee will be refunded. Fertility medication costs are not included in our IVF SURE™ program. This is an outcome-based fee schedule. The goal is to help you achieve a successful clinical pregnancy.
- No Day 3 FSH/Estradiol testing required
- No Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) testing required
- No disqualification because of previous failed IVF cycles
What’s the best part? Most patients get pregnant within one or two cycles – 3 to 6 months – however, you have 9 months to participate in our IVF SURE™ program to receive a full fee refund. Time is not delayed during the 9 month period. Look: After a first failed IVF cycle – you can immediately begin the 2nd cycle.
Candidates for IVF SURE™
- Women who are 38 years old or younger
- Women who have regular menstrual cycles
- Women who do not have regular periods because they are suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women who have qualifying male partners – IVF SURE™ does not cover TESA procedures (surgically retrieved sperm)
Superior IVF Technology
At New Hope Fertility Center’s cutting edge facility, state-of-the-Art IVF technology is implemented to enhance your chances of pregnancy.
- Conventional IVF
- Only high quality eggs are fertilized in vitro
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) helps to boost fertilization in cases of male-factor infertility
- Frozen Embryo Transfers (FET) procedures help to boost your family planning in the future
- Only high quality embryos are transferred or cryopreserved for future FET procedures
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS/NGS) is used to reduce the chances of miscarriage and improve live birth rates
- PGS/NGS can also be used for gender selection in your family planning
- Embryos are screened for inheritable genetic diseases via Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
High Tech IVF Laboratory
Our goal is to maximize every patient’s chances of having a successful pregnancy. At New Hope Fertility Center, we offer the latest:
- IVF technology
- IVF ingenuity
- IVF customization
Our IVF laboratory is comprised of a powerful air filtration system to facilitate the high success of procedures and research. We have one of the largest and most powerful air filtration systems in the world. This quality air filtration system provides optimal clean air pressure in every laboratory process.
Quality Eggs – Not Quantity of Eggs
Dr. John Zhang – founder and medical director of New Hope Fertility NYC, developed his trademarked Mini-IVF™ with the goal of producing high quality eggs – not an excessive quantity of low quality eggs.
Top Clinic of 2017
New Hope Fertility Center in NYC has been named the Top Clinic of 2017.
Forbes Top List of Fertility Centers
New Hope Fertility Center in NYC has reached the Forbes list of top fertility centers in the United States.
World Renowned IVF Experts
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized infertility treatment plan meeting your financial and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned IVF experts at New Hope Fertility Center call 917.525.5496.