Introducing IVF SURE™ by New Hope Fertility NYC – a revolutionary IVF refund guaranty program. IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing minimizing the financial risk of IVF. No hidden IVF fees or costs. Our patients pay a fixed fee for three (3) IVF cycles. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve, the patient is refunded the fixed amount of money invested in three (3) IVF cycles.
The cost of Conventional IVF costs between $7,500 and $12,000 – depending on the patient’s medical needs and personal desires. Fertility medications for a fresh IVF cycle ranges $2,500 to $5,000.
The IVF procedure consists of approximately six steps, although the process may be modified with the doctor’s evidence based recommended protocol:
- Stimulation of the growth and development of multiple egg follicles within the ovaries using fertility drugs (FSH- follicle stimulating hormones), also known as controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries
- Monitoring of the growth of the egg follicles through regular ultrasounds and blood tests
- Surgical removal of matured eggs from the follicles on the ovaries through technique known as aspiration
- Fertilization of the eggs in a controlled laboratory setting through a technique known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture in vitro for several days – allowing the embryos to grow and develop in the laboratory
- Transfer of a predetermined number of quality embryos into the uterus using a catheter – similar to that of a Pap smear procedure
- Progesterone is prescribed daily via suppository to help prepare the patient’s uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg – the embryo
- A pregnancy test is scheduled on a date prescribed by the doctor through a blood draw
IVF SURE™ is Financing Through an Outcome-Based Fee Schedule
Patients pay a fixed fee of $25,000 for three (3) fresh cycles of Conventional IVF treatment within a nine-month (9 month) period. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve within this 9 month period, patients are refunded the fixed fee. With IVF SURE™, patients failing to achieve a viable pregnancy typically only incur the cost of fertility medications.
Candidates for IVF SURE™
- Women 38-years or younger
- Women having a regular menstrual cycle
- Women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
IVF SURE™ fixed outcome-based pricing does not include the cost of surgically retrieving sperm and/or ICSI.
IVF SURE™ Providers
Don’t let the high cost of IVF deter you from having the family of your dreams. Only New Hope Fertility NYC offer the IVF SURE™ outcome-based financial program. It is important to work with a fertility care team understanding which IVF treatment protocol is best for you as an individual. Customized IVF care at New Hope Fertility NYC offers the highest success rates and best overall patient satisfaction.
To schedule your initial consultation, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.