Mark your January 2020 calendar to make sure you attend our FREE OVARIAN REJUVENATION SOCIAL: Thursday, January 30th at 4 Columbus Circle from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Women between the ages of 35 and 42 no longer have to be placed on the IVF fast-track. You have more fertility treatment options than ever before if you are a more mature woman. There is a new fertility treatment – Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy – helping women to conceive past their reproductive prime years.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Today, older women can elect to receive ovarian rejuvenation therapy as a first-line measure for them to conceive quickly and cost-effectively. All older women – even menopausal women – have egg follicles in their ovaries. These eggs are dormant and don’t grow because their environment for development is not optimal. This occurs when a woman’s rigid ovarian wall pushes on follicles and keeps them dormant. When a woman is unable to ovulated, Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy can coax her ovaries into producing viable eggs for fertilization. At New Hope Fertility Center, fertility specialist – Dr. Zaher Merhi – has achieved phenomenal pregnancy success using Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy may be recommended when:
- A woman’s egg follicles cannot be seen on an ultrasound; or
- A woman’s body is not responding to fertility medications administered during IVF
At New Hope Fertility Center, Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is performed in a non-invasive manner compared to other techniques currently being used by other clinics.
Here, Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is similar to an IVF egg retrieval procedure and is performed in office.
- A woman’s ovaries are punctured multiple times transvaginally
- Pressure on egg follicles is relieved from the rigid ovarian wall
- Dormant eggs are revived and freed from follicles
Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- Women in their advanced maternal years – late 30s and over 40
- Menopausal women
- Peri-menopausal women
- Women who have a low egg reserve and low Anti Mullerian (AMH) hormone levels
- Women suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Women suffering from primary ovarian failure
- Women with unexplained infertility
- Women having multiple failed IVF treatments due to poor embryo quality
Pregnancy Success for Older Women
We welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
Ovarian Rejuvenation Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the research and clinical experience required to design a fertility treatment plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To reserve your invite at our January 30th Ovarian Rejuvenation Social at New Hope Fertility Center, click the icon below – or – call 212.969.7422.