1) 38 y/o came to New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She completed an unsuccessful embryo transfer, but recently came back with a positive pregnancy test after a Mini-IVF™ cycle and a frozen embryo transfer. Congratulations!
2) 36 y/o arrived at NHFC with a history of primary infertility. She conceived from a single (frozen) embryo transfer created from Mini-IVF™. Congrats!
3) 33 y/o came to New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She completed 1 IVF cycle with a frozen embryo transfer and recently came back with a positive pregnancy test. Congratulations!
4) 37 y/o arrived at New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She conceived through Mini-IVF™ and a frozen embryo transfer. Congrats!
5) 39 y/o came to New Hope after cancelled IVF cycles elsewhere due to low follicle count. Although dealing with a high FSH, low follicle count, and her previous history with failed IVF cycles, she was able to conceive through a Natural Cycle frozen embryo transfer created through Mini-IVF™. Congratulations!
6) 46 y/o arrived at New Hope with unexplained infertility and failed IVF cycles elsewhere because no normal embryos were discovered. New Hope's advanced stimulation protocol was able to help her produce a healthy embryo via Mini-IVF™, which was then transferred during a Natural IVF cycle, all using less medication than conventional IVF techniques. Her due date was 1 month shy of her 47th birthday. Congratulations!
7) 26 y/o came to New Hope with unexplained infertility. Her Mini-IVF™ cycle produced multiple blastocysts since she was young and had good quality embryos. Taking this into consideration, the New Hope team knew conventional IVF would definitely hyperstimulate the patient, so she completed NHFC's Natural Cycle IVF (no drugs) with a frozen embryo transfer and got pregnant. Congrats!