Mini-IVF™ is a protocol substantially decreasing the amount of fertility medication prescribed to patients. As opposed to giving large doses of medication to produce a high quantity of eggs during a Conventional IVF Cycle, Mini-IVF™ gently stimulates a woman’s body to produce fewer high quality eggs (3 to 5 eggs per cycle). The goal through Mini-IVF™ is to produce only high quality eggs better suited to achieve a healthy embryo and successful pregnancy.
Mini-IVF™ Common Costs
Common costs of Mini-IVF™ range between $7,500 and $12,000, and include:
- Regulation of the patient's cycle
- Prescription of limited fertility medication to stimulate egg production
- Monitoring throughout the patient's cycle via blood work and ultrasound
- Direction for self-administration of hCG trigger injection to time egg retrieval with ovulation
- An outpatient surgical egg retrieval procedure
- Fertilization of the harvested eggs in culture
- A fresh embryo transfer
Mini-IVF™ Medication Cost Range
Mini-IVF™ protocols use very small dosages of fertility medication to stimulate egg production. Medication costs vary by treatment protocol.
The amounts listed below are approximate.
Medication provided during a Mini-IVF™ typically includes:
- Clomid taken orally
- Up to three doses of Menopur administered via injection
- Synarel administered via nasal spray
- hCG to trigger ovulation timed with egg retrieval
At New Hope Fertility NYC, we understand cost is a major concern for couples seeking IVF treatment. Introducing IVF Sure™ - a money back guarantee financial program.
Contact the Mini-IVF™ pioneering doctors at New Hope Fertility NYC and discover if this innovative holistic protocol can help you conceive through IVF. It is important to work with a fertility care team who specializes in holistic IVF protocols. Customized IVF care at New Hope Fertility NYC offers the highest success rates and best overall patient satisfaction.