Pregnancy success rates prove that large amounts of fertility medications do not increase your chances of getting pregnant through IVF treatment. Lowering patient costs and health risks, our revolutionary Mini-Free IVF™ is a very successful treatment for women suffering from infertility – even if they have failed Conventional IVF.
In Very Well Family (8/20/18) – Dr. John Zhang explains that producing too many eggs with large doses of fertility drugs can backfire and cause medical problems such as PCOS. Failing a Conventional IVF doesn’t mean that Mini-IVF™ won’t work.
Failing an IVF cycle happens for a number of reasons.
- Age-related poor egg quality
- Poor uterine environment preventing an embryo from implanting
- Incorrect hormone levels
Some women who fail a Conventional IVF cycle will have better luck with lower or no egg stimulation protocols because these can produce higher quality eggs. It is a case by case situation and by trying more holistic treatments, pregnancy success has been achieved.
Our Mini-IVF™ protocol has changed the entire landscape of IVF treatment. It is a simple, convenient, and patient-friendly IVF protocol. A woman’s body no longer needs to be forced into overproducing eggs to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Mini-IVF™ Successfully Treats Women Suffering From Endometriosis
If you are suffering from infertility due to a history of endometriosis, our Mini-IVF™ can increase your chances of pregnancy without the need for large dosages of costly fertility medications used to produce an excessive number of eggs. The goal with a Mini-IVF™ protocol is to produce between 3 and 5 quality eggs per fresh cycle. The best part: Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF.
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Look: The Mini-IVF™ protocol in a nutshell.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
Candidates for Mini-IVF™
Mini-IVF™ is the best treatment protocol for those women who have been:
- Diagnosed with blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diagnosed as having a risk of developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Diagnosed with a low ovarian reserve due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with cancer and are about to undergo treatment
Mini-IVF™ has also become the preferred treatment protocol for:
- Those patients who have failed multiple Conventional IVF cycles
- Those patients suffering from male-factor infertility
- Those patients wanting to reduce their costs of treatment
- Those patients wanting to reduce their risk of multiple pregnancy
- Those patients who don’t want to create excessive embryos due to religious reasons
- Those patients who want to reduce their use of injectable medications because of an aversion to needles
- Those patients who want to undergo another fresh IVF cycle immediately after a failed cycle
Customized Mini-IVF™ Fertility Clinic
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized Mini-IVF™ treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned Mini-IVF™ specialists at New Hope Fertility Center, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.