Conventional in vitro fertilization, or IVF, has been successful in treating infertility for more than three decades. Technological advances have made IVF more successful, allowing more couples to achieve their dream of becoming parents. New Hope Fertility Center pioneered Mini IVF, a new IVF treatment protocol that reduces the amount of fertility medication used while achieving successful pregnancy rates.
What medication is used during Mini IVF?
Mini IVF uses a significantly reduced amount of fertility medication to stimulate your body to produce between three and five eggs. Fertility medication during treatment can include:
- A dose of Clomid taken orally on a daily basis to stimulate your ovaries
- Between one and three injections of Menopour to trigger hormone production
- A dose of Synarel nasal spray to time and promote ovulation
It’s important to note that every woman’s protocol will be different. Our treatment plans are customized to meet each of our patients’ individual needs.
Who is a good candidate for Mini IVF?
A more holistic approach to IVF is ideal for a number of women. You may be a good candidate for this treatment protocol if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Are you in good physical and mental health?
- Do you have a low follicle count?
- Is hyperstimulation a concern for you?
- Do you live a healthy lifestyle, limiting the amount of chemicals that are put into your body?
What are the advantages of Mini IVF?
Our unique protocol gives couples additional options for their fertility treatment. There are a number of advantages to a more natural take on IVF:
- Reduced fertility medication results in lower costs for IVF treatment
- Side effects associated with fertility medication are less frequent
- High success rates while transferring a single embryo, reducing the likelihood of multiple pregnancies and the associated risks.
To have a customized fertility plan developed that addresses your specific health needs or to discuss your fertility concerns, contact us. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.