Working in tandem with World Class Technology, our Mini-IVF™ protocol has changed the entire landscape of IVF treatment. It is a simple, convenient, and patient-friendly IVF protocol. A woman’s body no longer needs to be forced by fertility medications into overproducing eggs to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Look: The Mini-IVF™ protocol in a nutshell.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
World Class IVF Technology
State-of-the-Art IVF Technology, ingenuity, and standards set New Hope Fertility Center apart from all other fertility clinics – worldwide. Look: Our patients are our first priority and we strive to provide stellar IVF treatment through a customized, evidence-based approach. Bottom Line: We have designed a cutting-edge environment with the specific goal of maximizing every patient’s chances of having a baby.
Through our new IVF technology, ingenuity, and high standards of care, every patient receives superior IVF treatment.
- Cutting-Edge IVF Laboratory
- Powerful Air Filtration System
- Controlled and Uncontaminated Environment
That’s not the best part. Our IVF laboratory is designed with a powerful air filtration system supporting the success of our intricate procedures and research. Why is this important? This controlled air system facilitates an uncontaminated environment.
- Highest Medical Standards in the Industry
- Highest Scientific Standards in the Industry
- Highest Academic Standards in the Industry
- Highest Research Standards in the Industry
New IVF Technology Air Filtration
New Hope Fertility Center boasts one of the largest and most powerful laboratory air filtration systems in the world. Having both cooling and purification air filtration systems, our lab facility provides optimal clean air pressure for the performance of intricate IVF technology.
- Outside air is taken into the filtration system
- Air is guided along an insulated path toward a main air handling system
- Air is funneled into an initial triple-filter process to remove the bulk of impurities
- Air is passed to a custom-designed quad-filtration system
- The power of a 737 jet engine is then harnessed to completely purify the air and cool it to an optimal temperature
- Optimally temperate and pure air is released to circulate throughout the entire IVF laboratory
Pregnancy Success Rates
Yearly ART data on IVF success rates is a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. This data gives patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF. At New Hope Fertility Center, IVF success rates vary in the context of patient and treatment characteristics:
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- Type of IVF procedure – Conventional IVF, Mini-IVF™ or Natural Cycle IVF™
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic testing to select only quality embryos for transfer – PGD, PGS/NGS
- Gender Selection
World Class IVF Treatment Based on Patient Reviews
Only a world class IVF clinic will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility Center, we strive to maintain our position as a world class IVF clinic by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as a world class IVF clinic, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF globally.
- High IVF pregnancy success rates
- Holistic IVF protocols
- Customized IVF treatment plans
- Reduced dosages of fertility medications
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
- No sexual orientation discrimination
World Class IVF Technology at New Hope Fertility Center
It is important to work with IVF experts having the world class technology and expertise to design a customized treatment plan meeting your financial and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned IVF experts at New Hope Fertility Center call 917.525.5496.