1) 39 y/o came to New Hope Fertility Center struggling with male factor infertility (partner had TESE performed) and a high FSH level. She recently returned a positive pregnancy test after completing 1 Natural IVF cycle and a single frozen embryo transfer (from a blastocyst created from a Mini-IVF™ cycle). Congratulations!
2) 36 y/o came to New Hope with unexplained infertility and a history of Crohn's disease. She recently came came back with a positive pregnancy test after completing our Natural Cycle IVF and a single embryo transfer. Congrats!
3) 46 y/o recently became pregnant after completing a blastocyst transfer from New Hope's frozen donor oocyte bank. This is her 2nd baby through our Donor Program. Congrats!
4) 30 y/o suffering from secondary infertility came to New Hope after being treated unsuccessfully elsewhere. She recently came back with a positive pregnancy after a single blastocyst frozen embryo transfer during Natural Cycle IVF (the embryo from a Mini-IVF™ cycle) and also elected for PGD, which returned with her desired results as well. Congratulations!
5) 37 y/o came to NHFC with a history of secondary infertility. She completed Mini-IVF™ and a frozen embryo transfer, recently testing pregnant with twins. Congrats!
6) 31 y/o came to New Hope with a history of primary infertility completed 1 IUI procedure and became pregnant. Congrats!
7) 37 y/o arrived at New Hope Fertility with a history of miscarriages. She completed 1 Ultra Mini-IVF™ cycle (no injections) and Mini-IVF™, becoming pregnant after a single frozen embryo transfer. Congratulations!
8) 43 y/o came to NHFC with history of primary infertility. She moved to our Donor Program after Natural Cycle IVF did not work. She had a donor frozen embryo transfer and recently came back with a positive pregnancy test. Congrats!
9) 42 y/o arrived at New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She also elected to try our Donor Program after Mini-IVF™ did not work and recently came back with a positive pregnancy test. Congratulations!
Read more about our Donor Program - the first in the US to save time and money because of its unique protocols, which don't require recipients to have timed cycles with their donors.