1) 34 y/o came to New Hope Fertility dealing with male factor infertility. She found New Hope's minimal stimulation protocols appealing after being told by another clinic that they would try to retrieve multiple eggs (hyperstimulation). She recently conceived through Mini-IVF™ and a single embryo transfer. Congratulations!
2) 37 y/o came to NHFC suffering from unexplained infertility. She recently returned a positive pregnancy test after a blastocyst frozen embryo transfer (which she banked from her previous Natural IVF cycle). This is her second baby with New Hope. Congrats!
3) 37 y/o arrived at New Hope suffering from unexplained infertility and a history of failed IVF and IUI treatments elsewhere. She completed 1 Mini-IVF™ cycle to produce the embryo used during her Natural IVF cycle, which produced a positive pregnancy test after a frozen embryo transfer. Congratulations!
4) 33 y/o came to NH with a history of primary infertility. After an unsuccessful IUI treatment, she tried a Mini-IVF™ cycle and recently became pregnant after a frozen embryo transfer. Congrats!
5) 29 y/o came to New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She completed a few Natural IVF cycles to freeze her embryos and recently came back with a positive pregnancy test after a single embryo transfer. Congratulations!
6) 34 y/o came to NHFC with a history of secondary infertility. After an unsuccessful cycle previously, she recently became pregnant from Natural Cycle IVF and a single embryo transfer. Congrats!
7) 44 y/o arrived at NH with a history of secondary infertility. She recently became pregnant from a frozen single embryo transfer through our donor program. Congratulations!