A multidisciplinary team approach to treating infertility is the most successful at increasing IVF pregnancy success rates because it is all-encompassing care. The multidisciplinary team at New Hope Fertility Center is comprised of world renowned fertility doctors, plus ultra-talented:
- Medical Assistants
- Ultrasound Technicians
MULTIDISCIPLINARY FERTILITY TEAM
Through a multidisciplinary approach to treatment, there is no cause for concern if you don’t see your fertility doctor every time you attend a routine appointment. A multidisciplinary fertility team effort provides the most evidence-based practice leading to higher pregnancy success rates. Our multidisciplinary team has substantial experience in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and OBGYN.
Members of the fertility team at New Hope Fertility Center are professionals who have earned:
- Master’s Degrees
Your primary doctor is always fully informed about your patient progress by the multidisciplinary fertility team.
- Always remember. Just because you don’t see your doctor every time you visit our office for a routine procedure does not mean you are receiving subpar care.
- Please know this. Our multidisciplinary fertility team has been carefully selected and put in place to make sure you receive the best fertility care in the world.
- The best part? Our patients do not rely on doctors in residency to fulfil their dreams of having a baby.
At New Hope Fertility Center, all patient cases are evaluated, reviewed and discussed by and between their multidisciplinary fertility team. The team collectively arrives at and executes the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon every patient’s individualized needs.
A Multidisciplinary Fertility Team Approach
To increase your chances of pregnancy, place your trust in a multidisciplinary fertility team approach. Contact the Fertility Experts at New Hope Fertility Center if you’re struggling with infertility. It is important to work with a fertility care team having a thorough understanding of the root cause of your infertility.
A multidisciplinary team approach to treating your infertility will:
- Offer the highest chances of pregnancy
- Are the most cost-effective
- Produce the best overall patient trust and satisfaction
To schedule your initial consultation, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.