Holistic options for fertility care allow couples to start a family without the use of fertility drugs. Natural cycle IVF success rates can rival that of traditional IVF protocols without relying upon medication.
Understanding Natural Cycle IVF Success Rates
Fertility success statistics are compiled by SART, the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology. It is important to understand that success rates reported to SART are for conventional IVF treatment. While these statistics may be the perfect way to benchmark success for those traditional treatments, they are not ideal when investigating natural or minimal stimulation IVF protocols.
Comparing Natural Cycle IVF Success Rates with Traditional IVF Success Rates
When comparing the success rates of natural cycles and traditional cycles it is important to compare like data. Traditional IVF treatment often transfers more than one embryo which can affect the number of live births due to multiple pregnancy.
Natural IVF cycles transfer 1.48 embryos on average per cycle. Traditional IVF cycles transfer 2.92 embryos on average per cycle. To give a valid comparison, the success rates for both natural and traditional cycles below evaluate the live birth rate for every 2.2 embryos transferred:
- Uses 0 doses of injectable medication
- Has no impact on the body
- Has no potential for ovarian hyperstimulation
- Produces 1 egg
- Has a low risk for multiple birth
- Has a 70% live birth rate per 2.2 embryos transferred at New Hope Fertility Center
- Uses 60 doses of injectable medication
- Has a severe impact on the body
- Has a high potential for ovarian hyperstimulation
- Typically produces more than five eggs
- Has a high risk for multiple birth
- Has a 40.1% live birth rate per 2.2 embryos transferred nationwide
New Hope Fertility Center is a highly reviewed fertility clinic in NYC that specializes in providing individualized care to their patients. By customizing their approach, the New Hope team is able to achieve high success rates without the use of large doses of fertility medication.
Receive additional information on New Hope’s use of holistic practices and their natural cycle IVF success rates by speaking with them today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.