You’re invited to our FREE Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social on Thursday evening February 13th – The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle - @ 6:30 p.m.
New Hope’s FREE Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social will be hosted by Dr. Meir Olcha.
CLICK HERE to register your free attendance.
- Thursday, February 13th 2020
- The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422
FREE Wine Piano & Egg Freezing Social
Dr. Meir Olcha is a Board Certified OB/GYN, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist (REI) who will present informative egg freezing facts.
- Why you should consider freezing your quality eggs for the future
- Everything you need to know about the egg freezing process
- How you can freeze your eggs with NO INJECTIONS
Why do we offer free egg freezing social events? Because every woman needs more information and realistic data about preserving her future ability to have biologically-related children.
Informative Egg Freezing Social
Our egg freezing social will cover:
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the best IVF center to freeze your eggs.
- How many eggs do you need to freeze?
- What is the cost of egg freezing?
- What should you know before deciding to freeze your eggs?
Egg Freezing Social Event Financial Benefits
When you sign up for an egg freezing consultation at one of our monthly events, you will receive:
- A free consultation worth $500 – plus an ultrasound
- 6 months of free oocyte (egg) cryopreservation valued at $600 or more
- A medication discount from Ferring Pharmaceuticals for women who qualify
Needle-Free IVF Egg Freezing
Injectable fertility medications are no longer required to undergo IVF. Our Needle-Free IVF protocol prescribes non-injection fertility medications. All fertility medications are self-administered orally and nasally. The patient’s hormone levels are monitored through saliva and urine tests. No daily injections or blood draws.
Egg Freezing Candidates
Women who are:
- Focused on present-day education and career opportunities
- Not planning on getting pregnant during their prime reproductive years
- Not able to find their life partner
- Facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation
- Planning on undergoing IVF and are likely to produce multiple eggs, but have ethical or religious concerns over freezing embryos
I had a very positive experience with egg freezing at New Hope. My initial conference with Dr. Zhang was very pleasant. The staff was extremely polite and professional every time I went. I never waited long at all. It's always immaculately clean and I loved the aromatherapy scent in the air. I was able to freeze 22 eggs. I was 39 at the time. The retrieval was not anxiety producing and I didn't feel rushed. If I end up using the frozen eggs, I'll go back to NHFC for the rest of the treatment. - Jessica T posted on Facebook 1.21.20
Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy success rates using frozen eggs are comparable to those using a fresh egg. Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem to bring every patient tomorrow’s cutting-edge IVF treatment – today.
Egg Freezing Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized egg freezing plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To reserve your place at our FREE February 13th Egg Freezing Wine & Piano Social CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422.