Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires fertility care that is all-encompassing. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem so that every patient is provided with tomorrow’s cutting edge IVF treatment – today.
IVF Pregnancy Success
Because every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs are different, we offer customized IVF treatment.
Our experience designing customized IVF protocols provide a variety of successful treatment protocols for you to choose from. We offer the highest quality care timed precisely around your body’s optimal state of performance. A multidisciplinary fertility team effort provides the most evidence-based practice leading to higher pregnancy success rates.
Patient-Specific IVF Ancillary Procedures
Our multidisciplinary fertility team has substantial experience in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and OBGYN.
- Genetic Testing
- In Vitro Maturation (IVF/M)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg and Embryo Banking
- Egg and Embryo Donor Services
- Fertility Yoga
- Fertility Acupuncture
When you are investing significant amounts of time, money, and emotion into an IVF cycle, you want to do everything you can to make it successful. New studies have shown that both online yoga and in-person yoga help to increase the chances of a successful IVF pregnancy by up to 26 percent. This is because yoga is proven to reduce stress and anxiety in IVF patients.
Yoga For Infertiity instructs on a series of poses and postures designed to improve fertility by:
- Increasing blood flow to your reproductive system
- Releasing stress
- Reducing anxiety
- Balancing life energy flow throughout the body
- Helping to reset your endocrine system – aiding hormonal balance
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Detoxifying the body
- Creating clarity in your mind
Fertility acupuncture in conjunction with IVF has been proven by studies to increase a woman’s chances of getting pregnant by up to 50 percent. New Hope Fertility Center has incorporated an in-house acupuncture service as part of its multidisciplinary fertility treatment approach.
Multidisciplinary Fertility Team Approach
Through a multidisciplinary approach to treatment, there is no cause for concern if you don’t see your fertility doctor every time you attend a routine appointment.
You will receive personalized services from our ultra-talented:
- Medical Assistants
- Ultrasound Technicians
Members of the fertility team at New Hope Fertility Center are professionals who have earned:
- Master’s Degrees
Your primary doctor is always fully informed about your patient progress by the multidisciplinary fertility team.
- Always remember. Just because you don’t see your doctor every time you visit our office for a routine procedure does not mean you are receiving subpar care.
- Please know this. Our multidisciplinary fertility team has been carefully selected and put in place to make sure you receive the best fertility care in the world.
- The best part? Our patients do not rely on doctors in residency to fulfil their dreams of having a baby.
At New Hope Fertility Center, all patient cases are evaluated, reviewed and discussed by and between their multidisciplinary fertility team. The team collectively arrives at and executes the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon every patient’s individualized needs.
Multidisciplinary Fertility Team Benefits
It is important to work with a multidisciplinary fertility care team having a thorough understanding of the root cause of your infertility.
A multidisciplinary team approach to treating your infertility will:
- Offer the highest chances of pregnancy
- Are the most cost-effective
- Produce the best overall patient trust and satisfaction
Contact the Fertility Specialists at New Hope Fertility Center and let us design a customized fertility treatment plan to help you have a baby. To schedule your initial consultation, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.