As reported by Fox News, the Mini-IVF™ is an alternative to Conventional IVF that has been practiced successfully for years by Dr. Zaher Merhi – Director of Research and Development in IVF technologies at New Hope Fertility Center in NYC. As explained by Dr. Merhi, the Mini-IVF™ is less taxing on a woman’s body because only small amounts of fertility medications are administered during a cycle.
- Minimal Stimulation IVF
- Gentle Stimulation IVF
Benefits of Mini-IVF™
Because less medication is used during a Mini-IVF™, women may not experience unpleasant side-effects such as extreme swelling/bloating, night sweats, and weight gain as they do during a Conventional IVF.
- It’s very similar to IVF but you’re not stimulating the ovaries too much with high doses of medication. – Dr. Merhi Fox News
- There is this feeling that high doses of shots can be detrimental to the quality of eggs. – Merhi Fox News
The Mini-IVF™ is an option for women who may respond better to lower doses of fertility medication. This protocol may help women produce higher quality eggs for fertilization. Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF without the high cost of large doses of fertility medications.
A study conducted by New Hope Fertility Center published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology found the live birth rate for Mini-IVF™ was 49 percent.
Holistic Mini-IVF™ Protocol
This gentle IVF protocol requires fewer fertility medication injections. Oral medications are used to stimulate a woman's egg follicle production. A nasal spray is used to trigger ovulation instead of shot. Medication regimens vary based on the patient’s medical needs.
The Mini-IVF™ protocol prescribes lower dosages of fertility medications so that a woman only produces 3 to 5 high quality eggs. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs typically reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via ICSI
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
World Class IVF Technology
State-of-the-Art IVF Technology, ingenuity, and standards set New Hope Fertility Center apart from all other fertility clinics – worldwide. Look: Our patients are our first priority and we strive to provide stellar IVF treatment through a customized, evidence-based approach. Bottom Line: We have designed a cutting-edge environment with the specific goal of maximizing every patient’s chances of having a baby.
Through our new IVF technology, ingenuity, and high standards of care, every patient receives superior IVF treatment.
- Cutting-Edge IVF Laboratory
- Powerful Air Filtration System
- Controlled and Uncontaminated Environment
IVF Success Rates
Yearly ART data on IVF success rates is a rich source of information for potential IVF patients. This data gives patients an idea of their average chances of pregnancy success through IVF. At New Hope Fertility Center, pregnancy success rates vary in the context of the patient's medical condition and chosen treatment protocol.
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- Type of IVF procedure – Mini-IVF™ or Needle-Free IVF or At-HOME or Natural Cycle IVF™
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic Testing to select only quality embryos for transfer
- Gender Selection
World Class Mini-IVF™ Treatment Based on Patient Reviews
Only a world class IVF clinic will accumulate and post online the unlimited patient success stories from their patients. At New Hope Fertility Center, we strive to maintain our position as a world class IVF clinic by producing high pregnancy success rates. Our reputation as a world class IVF clinic, has earned us the status of being a renowned leader in IVF globally.
- High IVF pregnancy success rates
- Holistic IVF protocols
- Customized IVF treatment plans
- Reduced dosages of fertility medications
- Reduced patient physical stress
- Reduced patient emotional stress
- Reduced patient financial stress
At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome difficult patients – those previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
- No sexual orientation discrimination
World Class Mini-IVF™ Treatment
It is important to work with IVF experts having the world class technology and expertise to design a customized treatment plan meeting your financial and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned Mini-IVF experts at New Hope Fertility Center call 212.969.7422.