For over 15 years in NYC, New Hope Fertility Center has focused on patient-convenience in tandem with providing World Class IVF Technology. Receiving outstanding patient reviews begins with convenient appointment availability for IVF Treatment. In addition to implementing extended consultation and monitoring appointment hours at our Manhattan and Long Island offices – we have re-opened our original clinic location at 784 Park Avenue.
All 3 Location Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday evening: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Outstanding Multi-Disciplinary IVF Treatment Care Team
Our outstanding multi-disciplinary approach to IVF treatment is evidence-based. We offer a unique streamlined approach to IVF treatment that is customized for every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs. Our fertility care team works in tandem with your chosen fertility doctor at every stage of treatment.
Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team is comprised of ultra-talented:
- Medical Assistants
- Ultrasound Technicians
Every member of our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has substantial education and clinical experience in the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and OBGYN.
- Please be aware: All cases are always fully reviewed and evaluated by the patient’s chosen fertility doctor in tandem with their multi-disciplinary fertility care team.
- Always remember: Every member of your fertility care team is familiar with your care and treatment, and is in constant communication with your fertility physician, even on days when you don’t personally see your physician.
- Take comfort in knowing: Our multi-disciplinary fertility care team has been carefully selected for you to make sure you receive the treatment in the world.
Your fertility care team will collectively arrive at and execute the best customized fertility treatment plan based upon your individual needs.
- Offers the highest chances of pregnancy
- Is most cost-effective
- Produces the best overall patient trust and satisfaction
Cutting-Edge IVF Protocols
Evidence-Based Improvement in Genetic Screening
Another important improvement to patient service is our cutting-edge technology used for the genetic testing of embryos prior to transfer. Non-Invasive Chromosomal Screening (NICS) detects most chromosomal abnormalities in an embryo.
This innovative genetic testing methodology marks a huge and truly momentous achievement. We are the only fertility clinic on the East Coast to offer NICS in conjunction with IVF. NICS increases IVF and Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) pregnancy success rates by up to 30 percent.
Advantages of NICS Technology
- No need to remove embryo cells by needle stick
- Less embryo manipulation
- Culture media is processed on site (no transportation concerns)
- NICS causes little to no stress on the embryo as it develops in vitro
- Improved birth rates of healthy babies
- Provides opportunity for gender identification and selection
- Demonstrably safer and more accurate than conventional – trophectoderm – biopsy (cell extraction)
- Avoids disruptive embryo conventional biopsies which have been recently shown in study published in the August, 2019 journal Fertility and Sterility to increase the risk of pre-eclampsia and placental problems in pregnancy
Outstanding IVF Treatment Patient Service
We offer consultations and monitoring services for patients whose primary language is Chinese, Arabic, or Spanish. The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center can offer you the best chance of pregnancy success by consistently offering outstanding patient services. To schedule your consultation, click the icon below – or – call 212.969.7422.