1) 40 y/o arrived at New Hope Fertility with a history of secondary infertility. After an unsuccessful cycle, she moved to the donor program at the age of 41. She recently got pregnant after a frozen embryo transfer through our donor program. Congratulations!
2) 46 y/o came to New Hope with a history of secondary infertility. She had a donor frozen embryo transfer and returned a postive pregnany test. Congrats!
3) 41 y/o came to New Hope with a history of multiple miscarriages and a high FSH. She conceived through Natural Cycle IVF and a frozen embryo transfer, and recently let us know she delivered a healthy baby. Congrats!
4) 42 y/o came back to New Hope for her second child after failed IVF treatments elsewhere. Although she had a high FSH, she was able to conceive from a frozen embryo transfer of a blastocyst retrieved from her Mini IVF™ cycle. Congratulations!
5) 34 y/o came to New Hope struggling with male factor infertility and complications from PCOS. After treating her PCOS, she conceived after a frozen blastocyst transfer from Mini-IVF™. Congrats!
6) 42 y/o came to New Hope after nearly 5 years of failed IVF treatments elsewhere. Although she had a high FSH, she recently became pregnant with her 3rd child through New Hope after a Natural Cycle blastocyst frozen embryo transfer (which she banked from her previous Mini-IVF™ cycle in 2008). Congratulations (again)!!