IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing designed to minimize the risk of your financial investment should IVF fail. The Good News! You can reduce your financial stress by discovering our celebrated IVF SURE™ money-back guarantee program. No hidden IVF fees or costs. Our patients pay a fixed fee of $35,000 for three (3) IVF cycles. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve within a 9-month period, you will receive an 80% refund of the fixed fee – not including medication costs.
HOW DOES IVF SURE™ WORK?
- Our MINI IVF™ protocol is gentle and effective
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development
- Genetic Testing will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriage without increasing the number of embryos transferred
- Embryos will be cryopreserved for later Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Candidates for IVF SURE™
- Women 38-years or younger
- Women having a regular menstrual cycle
- Women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- IVF SURE™ fixed outcome-based pricing does not include the cost of surgically retrieving sperm and/or ICSI.
Patient-Focused Customized IVF Protocol Factors
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic Testing to select only quality embryos for transfer
- Gender Selection
Outcome-Based IVF Financing
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized IVF treatment plan meeting your financial needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.