New Hope’s acclaimed Dr. Meir Olcha will host this event and Dr. Paul MacKoul from GYN Care – will be our guest speaker. CLICK HERE to register your free attendance. New patients will be automatically entered into a raffle for the chance to WIN ONE FREE EGG FREEZING CYCLE. In celebration of Endometriosis Awareness Month in March, our guest speaker Dr. Paul MacKoul will speak about endometriosis – a leading cause of infertility in women.
- Thursday, March 12th 2020
- The New Hope Piano Lounge – 4 Columbus Circle
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- CLICK HERE to save your seat – or – call 212.969.7422
- New guests receive a free egg freezing cycle raffle ticket
- Enjoy complimentary wine tasting
- Participate in a Q&A after presentations