Our Fertility Specialists avidly promote Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness in October – and throughout the year. Through this awareness movement , you can actively help a loved one who has lost a child to stillbirth, miscarriage, or SIDS heal.
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness
On October 15th, the movement encourages you to light a candle in remembrance of the babies lost too soon. Light a candle at 7 p.m. your local time and keep it lit for one hour to create a continuous wave of light. Click here to discover more ways to honor lost babies on October 15th.
Being proactive with your mental and emotional health is key to making sure you are doing everything you can to be successful in getting pregnant. A woman’s health benefits from fertility counseling during her struggle to conceive. Many of the challenges of infertility can be addressed through individual, couple, and group counseling. You have invested large financial resources in your fertility treatment plan. To secure your investment, it is important to do everything you can to make sure you are successful.
Professional In-House Fertility Counseling
Professional In-House Fertility Counseling with Allison Rosen Ph.D. is recommended by the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center in NYC. We are dedicated to promoting how patients can increase their chances of achieving a healthy pregnancy through genetic testing in conjunction with In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Introducing In-House Fertility Clinical Psychologist, Allison Rosen, PhD
As an experience clinical psychologist specializing in infertility, Dr. Allison Rosen has helped hundreds of couples cope during their struggle to have a baby.
- Experienced Clinical Psychologist
Through individual, couple, and group counseling, the Doctor addresses the many challenges of dealing with infertility including:
- Pregnancy Loss
- Couple Conflict and Coping
- Complex Decisions Involved in Family Building Through Donor Egg or Sperm
- Parenting After Infertility
Education of Dr. Rosen
- A. – University of California – Graduated Summa cum Laude and Honored as most outstanding student in the college of science
- Master’s Degree and Ph.D – Michigan State University
- Certificate of Psychoanalysis – William Alanson White Institute
Important Fertility Awareness Movements
Other fertility awareness dates throughout the year.
- Cervical Health Awareness Month: January
- Endometriosis Awareness Month: March
- National Woman’s Health Week: May 8th – 14th
- World Infertility Awareness Month: June
- Men’s Health Month: June
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month: September
- PCOS Awareness Month: September
Avid Promoter of Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 917.525.5496.