Getting pregnant this summer through IVF means you will have the baby of your dreams at an ideal time of the year – spring! Why is this important? Being completely prepared for your IVF treatment this summer can mean all the difference in pregnancy success.
Are You Prepared if Your IVF Clinic Closes During the Summer?
Many IVF clinics close over the summer months to clean their laboratory facilities and give their staff a break. New Hope Fertility NYC treats patients 365 days a year. The best part? If your IVF clinic is closed during the summer months, we welcome outside patients to our facility for ultrasound and blood test monitoring.
Are You Vacationing or Traveling to NYC on Business During IVF?
Look! New Hope Fertility NYC welcomes out of area IVF patients vacationing or traveling to NYC on business during their treatment. It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience to meet your specific personal needs.
Specializing in Cutting Edge IVF Technology
Cutting edge IVF treatment protocols offered by New Hope Fertility NYC include:
Acclaimed NYC Vacation Destinations
New Hope Fertility NYC’s clinic and laboratory is geographically positioned for easy access to many famous vacations destinations. Why is this important? You can continue your IVF cycle monitoring. Don’t hesitate to let us help you with your IVF treatment while you’re in NYC – whether you’re just beginning or in the middle of your cycle monitoring.
We are in very close proximity to many acclaimed NYC vacation destinations.
- Niagara Falls
- Manhattan Island and home to the Empire State Building
- Iconic Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor
- The Hamptons
- Long Island Beaches
Financial Counseling and the IVF SURE™ Program
Prepare for your summer IVF treatment by getting as much assistance as possible to reduce your financial stress. The cost of conventional IVF ranges between $7,500 and $12,000 – depending on the patient’s medical needs and personal desires. The cost of fertility medications for single fresh IVF cycle ranges between $2,500 and $5,000. Introducing IVF SURE™ by New Hope Fertility NYC – a revolutionary IVF refund guarantee program. IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing minimizing the financial risk of IVF.
Why is this important? No hidden IVF fees or costs. Our patients pay a fixed fee for three (3) IVF cycles. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve, the patient is refunded the fixed amount of money invested in three (3) IVF cycles. Patients pay a fixed fee of $25,000 for three (3) fresh cycles of conventional IVF treatment within a 9-month period. If a viable pregnancy is not achieved within this 9 month period, patients are refunded the fixed fees. With IVF SURE™, patients typically only incur the cost of fertility medications. IVF SURE™ pricing does not include the cost of surgically retrieving sperm and/or ICSI.
Tips to Help Increase Your Chances of a Successful IVF this Summer
- A bit of summer sunshine every day will help you to get pregnant – especially when you’re active. Sunlight and outdoor exercise is proven to alleviate depression and anxiety because it generates your natural vitamin D production and distracts your mind from only focusing on getting pregnant.
- Eating a well-balanced diet will increase your chances of IVF success. You should begin improving your nutritional habits at least 3 months before your embryo transfer. Good nutrition enhances the health of your reproductive organs and ensures a quality blood supply to the uterus. Why is this important? Good nutritional habits you develop now will be easy to carry over into your pregnancy.
- Take a good quality multi-vitamin and mineral supplement containing vitamins A, B, D, and C complex. Your supplement should include zinc, magnesium, selenium, iron, and co-enzyme Q10 which all play a vital role in fertilization and implantation. That’s not all. Ask your fertility specialist to prescribe a folic acid supplement to fend off neural tube defects such as spina bifida.
- Reduce your alcohol intake because studies show that women over 30 who drank seven or more alcoholic beverages a week were twice as likely not to conceive. Cutting out alcohol altogether while you try for a baby is the best plan because, once you conceive, your cravings for a drink will be diminished. If you don’t abstain completely from alcohol, opt for only three glasses of red wine per week – sorry, no chardonnay.
- Watch your BMI and get good sleep. A healthy adult Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 24.9. A 2016 review of studies shows that not getting enough sleep leads women to consume an average of 385 more calories the next day. Too much body weight can make women less fertile. Seek help from a dietician and an exercise coach to help you lose weight and maintain a healthy BMI while you are trying to get pregnant. Remember: Your revamped diet and physical fitness regimen will help you to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Avoid Caffeine in coffee, tea, and soda because it can have an adverse effect on female fertility. It’s best to cut caffeine out altogether to boost your fertility level and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Drinking more than 300 mg of caffeine per day – 2 to 3 cups of coffee – has been linked to a higher risk of miscarriage and stillbirth.
Now You Are Set to Prepare for Your Summer IVF Treatment
To schedule your initial consultation with one of the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.